Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bey-lyndell.jpg

1252674503beyoncelyndall1.jpg

Allegedly this is Lyndall.

source: necolebitchie.com
http://necolebitchie.com/2009/09/22/beyonce-ex-boyfriend-speaks-onbeyonce/bey-lyndell/

source: mediatakeout
http://mediatakeout.com/35437/id.html

^that is hilarious!

I've heard the marques houston rumor, it was also rumored that she briefly dated Pharrell at one point. However, she has been able to maintain strict privacy over her personal life so who knows what is real and what is not.

I personally love her relationship with Jay-z though. he may not be the best looking, but they actually seem to have a real relationship unlike most fake Hollywood couples. In the "Year of 4" behind the scenes documentary there is a moment where she's in the studio and she's letting her family and friends listen to the album and she's trying to look at what Jay-z wrote on his paper and he moves away to hide it

you have to see it to understand what I mean,
anywho - I thought it was the cutest thing :smile:

at 19:55 :P

an unknown photoshoot
01.jpg

naughty-bee.net

Last edited by a moderator:
from her facebook this is fromt he Scotland show

Attachments

• 268259_10150718754755601_28940545600_19783492_2329845_n.jpg
    268259_10150718754755601_28940545600_19783492_2329845_n.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
I love Jayonce so much.They are the cutest couple ever :heart:
They are the living proof that if you want to keep your private life private you can.

I didn't really like the "Best I never had video." It's my favorite song of the album and I would have loved a video more like "irreplaceable" instead of Halo, but she does look beautiful in it. Also, have any pictures of her wedding dress ever been released or does anyone know who designed her dress?

Sun, 10 July 2011 Beyonce: Oxegen Festival in Ireland!

Beyonce rocks out on stage during the final day of the Oxegen Festival held at the Punchestown Racecourse on Sunday (July 10) in Co. Kildare, Ireland.
beyonce-oxegen-festival-ireland.jpg

The 29-year-old entertainer played for over 65,000 fans at the outdoor concert festival, which also attracted such acts as Coldplay and the Black Eyed Peas.

Beyonce took to the stage the evening before at the T in the Park concert, where she belted out her songs “Single Ladies” and “Crazy in Love,” as well as some of her newer songs such as “Run the World (Girls).”
justjared

VIDEO: Beyonce Surprises Fans at Target

Last Thursday, June 30, Beyonce surprised fans and youth groups at the Target Harlem store in New York. Before Beyonce’s surprise appearance, her creative director and choreographer Frank Gatson taught kids from various New York youth groups a dance to “Countdown.” You can watch a video of Beyonce exciting day above. Purchase the new album 4 here.

Mon, 11 July 2011 Beyonce: Shoe Shopping at Selfridges!

Beyonce does a little shoe shopping at Selfridges in London, England on Monday (July 11).
beyonce-selfridges-shoe-shopping.jpg

The 29-year-old entertainer checked out the store’s extensive shoe collection but left empty handed about half an hour later.

Over the weekend, Bey rocked out at the Oxegen Festival in Ireland and T in the Park in Scotland!

Fans can enter to win a Beyonce prize pack over at Sheckys.com - just tell them what the best thing YOU never had is! Winners will receive CDs, DVDs, a deluxe copy of 4, an autographed item, and a jacket from the “Run The World (Girls)” video - huge!

The contest ends tomorrow, so enter now - good luck!!
justjared

June 29 - Beyonce and Jay Z at the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris HQS

.beyonceworld.net

that scene where beyonce
said hello to those tofo tofo (whatever their name were) dancers
and they asked her name.
must have been WTF-moment for
beyonce because usually everybody
knows her name and recognize her
:lol::lol::lol:

^tell me about it! my family was watching it together and had to pause and rewind that part because we just could NOT believe it
it was such a cool moment, I wish the documentary/behind-the-scenes was longer than it was, I really enjoyed it

^That part was so endearing to me for some reason, and then when they left the set of the video and she got emotional, I got a little teary eyed.

She's probably going to release a big documentary soon, she said she'd be interested in it and she's always filming things for her own personal collection so it only seems natural that she would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->