Blake Lively's Nude Pictures Leaked (please read the mod note in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^the girl in the pics is totally her..but i don't think is an intentional leak from her PR..it would be just to much! she's already getting a lot of attention from the whole DiCaprio thing..it looks more like some kind of revenge to me..even though i wouldn't know who to point at..
btw i agree with Babyjane..she's a nice girl but she does come across as overly ambitious and very try-hard, and (at least to me) not that talented in any department..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if it's not an intentional leak then her (usually) awesome PR team failed her big time with that BS statement. And I still don't understand why anyone would take nude pictures while hiding their face. Makes absolutely no sense to me. If you're baring all, why would you hide the face?

And yeah, it's her
2nkuc1i.gif

Courtesy of ONTD

^well one pic is almost a face shot...
i can't see this as intentional leak especially because it goes against all her "i'm so shy" claims...i mean..if this is a one huge pr stunts..they should decide one line and go for it..:blink:

^Her constantly flaunting her boobs also goes against any notion that she's shy... :innocent:

^yes i totally get that but there's quite a thin line between wearing something bold (especially cause you know..she's such a fashion icon..) and taking nude pics of yourself..

Nah. Blake might claim that she's a good girl and whatnot, but she dresses like she wants to be perceived as a bombshell. She's always been selling sex since GG so I don't see this as going against her image. It's nude pics, it's not even sex.

Blake-Lively-092109-main.jpg

thefrisky.com

a8248782dfoobs-1.jpg.jpg

lolluv.com

ETA:
Damn, Blake and her boobs have distracted me too long :lol:. But I had to compensate for missing all the fun last night since I'm obviously living in the wrong timezone.

^yes you are right she's always been selling sex but i think she has always been doing it in a very "mannered" way..

Moderator Note: We are monitoring this thread closely. Please stay on topic and be respectful of one another, or the moderator team will permanently close this thread and issue reminders and/or warnings as needed. Thank you.

She is quite possibly the boring-est celebrity (I do not consider her an actor) ever. Boring personality, boring style, boring face, boring everything. Even her nude photos are boring. She is the least intriguing and interesting person ever.

^^in fact to me, her "mannered sexiness" is the result of an accurate (even if sometimes it looks quite trashy) styling..even though she said many times she styles herself..and IMO the fact that she keeps saying that, it's another annoying way to picture her as something different than what she really is!
Posted via Mobile Device

Leighton Meester is probably laughing somewhere.

Blair would be laughing for sure, Leighton ...I don´t know...she seems very level headed.

I guess rather ´jealous´people or people who can´t stand Blake are laughing...

I´m really interested how this whole story develops...after a couple of days of major Blake-overkill it seems like it´s dying down ...I wonder if there´ll be more pics of her and Leo today , tomorrow - if they are in Europe and the paps are after her than theoretically we should see more...if we won´t see more in the following days and they are still on holidays then either a)they don.t go outside and stay hidden indoors or b) paps were called before to have pics taken

I think she looks nice. Good one, Leo!

he surely knows how to pick them :wink: Giselle, Bar, Blake...

Did I miss it or has no one mentioned where these pictures came from and all- like maybe they were sent to another party? Wouldn't you think the PR spin would be 'after' the 'guilty party' involved instead of saying they are fake, which they clearly are not..? Let's say they are real and Blake took them: how did they get to the Internet last night? I find that more intriguing than the 'horror' of a beautiful young actress showing her body- especially when half the fashion models in the world show pretty much the same thing in St Barts every month or two... :wink:

^^in fact to me, her "mannered sexiness" is the result of an accurate (even if sometimes it looks quite trashy) styling..even though she said many times she styles herself..and IMO the fact that she keeps saying that, it's another annoying way to picture her as something different than what she really is!
Posted via Mobile Device

Personally, I think her "good girl" image they try to project is what they want her to have because it's supposed to make her relatable.

The trashy styling could also be part of her image, but I think Blake enjoys flaunting it. And hell, she's got a hot body so I totally get it. It just get tiresome because it's all the time and it's not creative nor interesting which is why the whole Blake is a style icon thing is totally :doh: for me.

Did I miss it or has no one mentioned where these pictures came from and all- like maybe they were sent to another party? Wouldn't you think the PR spin would be 'after' the 'guilty party' involved instead of saying they are fake, which they clearly are not..? Let's say they are real and Blake took them: how did they get to the Internet last night? :wink:

>I know that´s that GG-part I´m intrigued about - who did it? and how did those pics leak?

I hoped that you guys would have found out within the last few hours when I had to do something for my living as I can¨t get my paycheck by flaunting it on the arm of Leo :lol: :rofl:

anyone else think that Leo leaked these to get back at Bar for her ridiculously hot Cannes bathing suit yacht pictures?
hehehehehhe.

I would rather believe the leaker is male who got those pics first-hand ...directly sent by Blake on a special occasion ...

^^Eh there are sooo many pictures of Bar in a bikini and having seen her in a bikini I must say she has no reason to be jealous of Blake physically speaking. I'd go so far as to say if she saw the nudies she probably laughed and said 'Ha mine are real!' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->