iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #5 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candy- Don't get to hung up on the brand I bought...I'm sure in Italy there is amazing gold leaf paints...just ask Michaelangelo and Davinci!:lol:
As long as it is gold leaf and as long as it is a couple of shades darker than the yellow that is on there now..you will be fine.:flower:

When are the medium PS1'S coming out to play?

thank you, i don't have a ggh auth one to compare...maybe i'll try first on my coin purse B)

thank you, i don't have a ggh auth one to compare...maybe i'll try first on my coin purse B)

Candy...go to TPF and go to the Balenciaga thread, then the balenciaga clubhouse, then look for the thread called GGHW Mania...there are LOTS of huge clear photos of GGH on that thread, I bet you will be able to get a great idea of what tone you can comapre to...:flower:

Alkistis: I wrote to T&D and they are going to work on the handles on the RH bags
That's great news coco!Thank you!!:flower:
When are the medium PS1'S coming out to play?
I'm wondering the same bagalicious...I keep looking at the "coming soon" section
but nothing....

Candy...go to TPF and go to the Balenciaga thread, then the balenciaga clubhouse, then look for the thread called GGHW Mania...there are LOTS of huge clear photos of GGH on that thread, I bet you will be able to get a great idea of what tone you can comapre to...:flower:

you're a genius! :wink: thanks! :flower:

you're a genius! :wink: thanks! :flower:

Non so su genio, sto solo cercando di aiutare un amico chi vive in Italia! buona fortuna :D:flower:
(No I can't speak Italian...I just translated I'm not a genius, but just trying to help you over it Italy) haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to buy some Chanels from Jacky and I've just sent him (is Jacky a male or female anyway? lol) some pictures explaining the flaws on his bags. I circled the areas and attached pictures of authentic bags for comparison. What do you ladies think are my chances of being able to get Jacky to correct them? :lol:

My mother owns a few authentic Chanel bags and Jacky's flaws aren't really obvious, so said my mom, but they just jump out at me! :ninja:

I really hope he'll correct the bags!! So that we all get better reps!!

I did the same with Catty too and she's so nice, she really does study our inputs. But I haven't pointed out flaws of Jacky's bags before to Jacky... I hope he'll do something... I really that flap bag!! ^_^

Have you guys tried pointing out flaws to Jacky? Does he even bother?

poplucky- I did the same with Catty too and she's so nice, she really does study our inputs. But I haven't pointed out flaws of Jacky's bags before to Jacky... I hope he'll do something... I really that flap bag!!

Good for you:lol: However you could be playing with fire. Jacky is a man (I asked that as well when I joined here) he has been known to be quite curt, I guess it depends on what mood he's in when he reads it, and how you approach the subject:flower:
If you gently suggest an impovement he might be appreciative:unsure: or he might just say "no soup for you":lol:

poplucky- I did the same with Catty too and she's so nice, she really does study our inputs. But I haven't pointed out flaws of Jacky's bags before to Jacky... I hope he'll do something... I really that flap bag!!

Good for you:lol: However you could be playing with fire. Jacky is a man (I asked that as well when I joined here) he has been known to be quite curt, I guess it depends on what mood he's in when he read it, and how you approach the subject:flower:

Haha oh! Yeah I've always thought that Jacky is a guy though, the name is manly. I know he's rather straight forward with his answers but he does have great bags! It's just one tiny flaw on the chanel flap's clasp. If he could correct it, the bag will be PERFECT! ^_^

Oh wells, keeping my fingers crossed!!

heyyyy everyone... i'm relatively new to this... but just a quick question... what's a gal gotta do to get jacky and/or catty's site? anyone feeling generous? thanks a ton!!!

heyyyy everyone... i'm relatively new to this... but just a quick question... what's a gal gotta do to get jacky and/or catty's site? anyone feeling generous? thanks a ton!!!

Hi Katiejoe :flower:
A girls gotta contribute to this thread for a while and participate.
Before members usually give out sellers websites to new members with lower post counts.:cry: Thats what we all did to build up a safe haven for us and our sellers.:wink:

Haha oh! Yeah I've always thought that Jacky is a guy though, the name is manly. I know he's rather straight forward with his answers but he does have great bags! It's just one tiny flaw on the chanel flap's clasp. If he could correct it, the bag will be PERFECT! ^_^

Oh wells, keeping my fingers crossed!!
TGIFF ladies! I am this close to ordering a black medium lambskin flap (the medium PS1 hasnt shown its face yet)- I am aware that the medium size has a maroon interior, I am not knowledgeable about the interiors of the auth beige, roi blue, or grey flap bags -

Do auth flap bags have matching interiors (Beige bag w/ Beige interior?

What is the flaw w/ Jacky's flap clasp?

How does the lambskin feel?

The prices seem so low/reasonable, I am concerned what kind of quality leather/construction is available at that rate.

Catty's "Super" flaps are more than twice the price of Jacky's, but I cant see any difference in quality thru her pics....Can anyone who has touched both please let me know the difference? Her picasa album has some amazing looking flaps. I am so confused!

Blair: Jacky has the best C****l flaps.. Catty's super reps are not even close to J's.
I hope it helps!

TGIFF ladies! I am this close to ordering a black medium lambskin flap (the medium PS1 hasnt shown its face yet)- I am aware that the medium size has a maroon interior, I am not knowledgeable about the interiors of the auth beige, roi blue, or grey flap bags -

Do auth flap bags have matching interiors (Beige bag w/ Beige interior?

What is the flaw w/ Jacky's flap clasp?

How does the lambskin feel?

The prices seem so low/reasonable, I am concerned what kind of quality leather/construction is available at that rate.

Catty's "Super" flaps are more than twice the price of Jacky's, but I cant see any difference in quality thru her pics....Can anyone who has touched both please let me know the difference? Her picasa album has some amazing looking flaps. I am so confused!

WELCOME to TFS!!!!! :smile:

Jacky has fabulous flaps! there is nothing wrong with the clasp itself but the clasp tab (hmmm if you know what im referring to... :doh:) It's not obvious to most people but i'm just very particularly sensitive to symmetry or misalignments on Chanel bags because my Mom buys the authentic (but she WOULDN'T lend me and I can't afford to get my own real ones at the moment due to over-spending) :P

Catty's lambskin are soft but rather durable. for that price, the quality is considered quite good. i mean, even the quality of authentic branded bags are going down these days what with cost cutting. so we are getting a really good deal! :smile:

^ Just to add on: I've illustrated to Catty about flaws on her bags before. She would reply that she's looking into it and will correct the next batch and she always does! She has great customer service although her Chanels aren't spot on. I wish she would have better bags... but her LVs (the monogram. as for the others like vernis and multicolore, i haven't bought before) are great!

I would have never picked my blk wk with GGH for a casual day, but now the HW is darker it seems much more casual..pic by me

Attachments

• DSCN1160.JPG
    DSCN1160.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 31
Here are some pics of my Black Weekender. From October 09 batch. Sorry for the crappy dormitory pics. I love how the bag is so slouchy when it is broken in, just like the authentic ones I have seen on TPF. :heart:

Attachments

• bags 017.jpg
    bags 017.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 12
  • bags 020.jpg
    bags 020.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 23
Here are some pics of my Black Weekender. From October 09 batch. Sorry for the crappy dormitory pics. I love how the bag is so slouchy when it is broken in, just like the authentic ones I have seen on TPF. :heart:

Nice bag beavercall...but how come you have no head or face:lol:
Hows Bejing? I'm finally going to post that box out tmrw!
When do you plan on visiting T&D?

Woke up to some fabulous mod shots! Thanks bagalish and beave! Gorgeous black leather today.. I want a black ggh city with that good ol thin soft leather!

Anyway just wanted to show off my new beautiful bag candy custom-made by the lovely amethystsparkle :heart: She is amazing!!!!! My black city looks SO much better :D It will look gorgeous on my grey day and sandstone city too.

IMG_4624.JPG IMG_4625.JPG

Hi Katiejoe :flower:
A girls gotta contribute to this thread for a while and participate.
Before members usually give out sellers websites to new members with lower post counts.:cry: Thats what we all did to build up a safe haven for us and our sellers.:wink:

Fair enough!! :D Thats definitely enough incentive to stop me from being a creepy lurker and start posting more!!! :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->