iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #5 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
your bag and accoutrements look purdy Pinky:flower: and your new avatar!
Thats the spirit katiejo:D

Last edited by a moderator:
heyyyy everyone... i'm relatively new to this... but just a quick question... what's a gal gotta do to get jacky and/or catty's site? anyone feeling generous? thanks a ton!!!

Hi KatieJo63! I would strongly suggest you use the 'search' function on the upper middle of the screen and you will get most of the answers you are looking for in terms of sellers, quality, who does what best, etc. Oh and seller info is there for the taking, too-if you are willing to do the research.

There are 5 threads on this topic (each one divided up due to length and number of posts). I would take your time and go back to the very beginning and read as much as you can-it will take hours, days, weeks to do-but if you are seriously interested in reps, it is well worth it! I did it a few years ago before I even got my invite to this forum and have amassed a folder worth of info-some outdated, of course, but mostly still intact:flower:

This is not directed at you, KatieJo63, but to all of the 'newbies' to this thread who ask for seller's info without doing any research at all-and please don't PM looking for seller's info-I don't give it up unless I know you contribute regularly to this thread, and I will ignore your request. Sorry, but just being honest here.

I was a newbie once, too and even though I read through from the beginning and knew most of the sellers (and had ordered from them and ioffer) I still asked for a seller's info on my first or second post and was ignored-probably because I didn't contribute, didn't show pics of my reps, show that I wasn't a troll, etc!:rolleyes:

Start here and have fun!
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f5...m-etc-december-2003-february-2009-a-3269.html

poplucky123 thiking of order a C flap from jacky too, maybe the lambskin jumbo black.. i'm curious do you mean all his bags are quite close to the original only the clasp is wrong? i'm not an expert in this so i can't really tell.. i also like his white caviar jumbo thanks

poplucky123 also.. have you seen Catty caviar white jumbo? she sent me some photos..can u tell me whats wrong with that bag? (just wondering if there's some obvious flaws) thanks

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone knew of replica lanvin kentucky bags? I just bought (for quite a sum) an "authentic" kentucky off ebay, and I really can't tell if it's real or not. Are there even fake kentucky's out there?

Thanks so much in advance for any help!

coco, are you relly saying?
i always thought that the only problem with their rh bags was this : the handles. the handles i'm so scared to show!
i hope they will fix them as they really are :flower:
thank you!!

candycandy: They said that they are going to work on it and I am sure
that they will address it. I sent them photos.

List for TFS' Ladies who would order an Olive bag:
#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8 Devon

beavercall...love your WE!

bagalicious your painted GGH looks great! very nice, intense colour :flower:

i just saw that jacky will have the ps1 khaki in stock again. now i am in trouble: i decided to order the ps1 medium in and (when acid) yellow. but i wanted the khaki too and i thought it just wasn't meant to be. but now....

poplucky123 i am curious: can you give an example of which detail on one of catty's chanels is off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->