iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #5 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't want to intefere with any sale that I personally wouldn't buy, i didn't want to spoil it for anyone else...:blush:

i think for most of the girls here, they wouldn't seeing it as spoiling anything. if i received a bag only to find out there was something blatantly off that someone else was aware of prior to me purchasing (and them knowing this), THEN i would feel it spoiled the bag.

coco - i love olive too! the new and old versions are both so gorgeous and the color is incredibly neutral/versatile.

do you think it's possible to ask them to make this olive color when you send yours overthere? or just copy the velo style?

baby_yorkie: I am getting an Authentic Canard Velo, not an Olive one.
What I am getting in the Olive is most likely a Classic Day. Is there really enough interest to have the olive color made here? I doubt it. We had a list but I don't think there were many of us who put our names down. Also T&D would need a coin purse to cut out the leather and send it to the tannery. They will only do this if another manufacturer will go in with them to make the Olive leather. I am not holding out for T&D to make this color, I mean look what happened with our Camel/Autumne. I purchased a coin purse for them to make the color in Autumne and am still waiting for them to confirm that they will do the color.

If enough of us write to them about the Autumne and Olive color perhaps they will run it in the fall. I personally cannot do a perhaps. I need this color and Bal will not make something like this for many years to come so I won't be holding out for T&D to make it, I will be buying an Authentic.

I for one would love the Olive color. Why don't you guys make a list to see how many are truly interested. I know that many here don't even like greens so I am in the minority.

Here is a picture of the Velo I am getting in Canard.
Picture Courtesy of the Purse Forum.

Attachments

• canard%2010.jpg
    canard%2010.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
oh, good to know- im not desperated for olive though :smile:

anyone interested in SANG Weekender RH? they need 4 more to buy the big zipper :smile:

Here is a comparision of a black auth GGH wk courtesy of TPF and my own pic by me.
I also never loved the truffle color but now with the darker GGH I have fallen in love wth it.
will post all comparasions later in the pic thread for anyone who wants to see how they come out.

Attachments

• authblkgghwk.jpg
    authblkgghwk.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1148.JPG
    DSCN1148.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:

anyone interested in SANG Weekender RH? they need 4 more to buy the big zipper :smile:

baby_yorkie: Not many here on the forum are interested in a neutral like Olive. I for one prefer the neutral colors so I will be buying an Authentic one for sure in the Olive color.

I'm THIS close (showing with my fingers) asking them for one but I really want a black one.

Dunnow should I wait for them to get a black leather (seems like forever) or get a sang (and I now the prepays seem to take forever as well).

Advice?

im getting a black for sure, just waiting for their new batch of black leather.
i need a red we :D too

Oh my! How hard can it be to get a black leather. Out of all those fab colors black should be the easiest IMO. I really want a yellow color as well. Sigh.

baby_yorkie: I am getting an Authentic Canard Velo, not an Olive one.
What I am getting in the Olive is most likely a Classic Day. Is there really enough interest to have the olive color made here? I doubt it. We had a list but I don't think there were many of us who put our names down. Also T&D would need a coin purse to cut out the leather and send it to the tannery. They will only do this if another manufacturer will go in with them to make the Olive leather. I am not holding out for T&D to make this color, I mean look what happened with our Camel/Autumne. I purchased a coin purse for them to make the color in Autumne and am still waiting for them to confirm that they will do the color.

If enough of us write to them about the Autumne and Olive color perhaps they will run it in the fall. I personally cannot do a perhaps. I need this color and Bal will not make something like this for many years to come so I won't be holding out for T&D to make it, I will be buying an Authentic.

I for one would love the Olive color. Why don't you guys make a list to see how many are truly interested. I know that many here don't even like greens so I am in the minority.

Here is a picture of the Velo I am getting in Canard.
Picture Courtesy of the Purse Forum.

List for TFS' Ladies who would order an Olive bag:
#1 - Blair Warner:wink:

Olive is one of my favorite colors - it complements my eyes, and goes with (almost) everything.

List for TFS' Ladies who would order an Olive bag:
#1 - Blair Warner:wink:
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren

Olive is one of my favorite colors - it complements my eyes, and goes with (almost) everything.

Olive is one of my favorite colors too. I am actually purchasing a Bal Olive bag and a Coach Olive bag. Like you've said it complements everthing. It looks amazing with Blue, Gray, purple, red, black and brown. Especially lovely with whites in the summer months.

what is wrong with current batch?

luisa: I don't think that there is anything wrong with their current batch but in reality they don't have any black bags now. They are out of black except for a Black day w/RH which is listed on ioffer. They are getting a new supply of black leather this month and they will then make some new black bags.

Just wanted to show everyone how the GGH looks in daylight.
Pic by me.

Attachments

• DSCN1155.JPG
    DSCN1155.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 32
Just wanted to show everyone how the GGH looks in daylight.
Pic by me.

GGH looks amzing - perfect accessory for this grey weather. Bagalicious - I applaud you for your bravery & skill with a brush & paint.

This mornings Balenciaga show was amazing - The strongest looks were the Howard Johnson orange & blue + banana yellow + mint striped looks -

luisa: I don't think that there is anything wrong with their current batch but in reality they don't have any black bags now. They are out of black except for a Black day w/RH which is listed on ioffer. They are getting a new supply of black leather this month and they will then make some new black bags.
yes:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->