iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #5 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a Sang WE and a 2nd Black WE. I use my current black WE everyday as a school bag and it's perfect. I have tons of books and it's been sturdy enough to hold them, day in and day out. My classmates keep stroking my bag because the leather is so silky and luscious.... I haven't told them the secret of NBF, but I just may become the boys' newest salesperson in Beijing :lol:

I'm also down for an olive bag (or 2 or 3...) if they make it, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It never hurts to send them an email to mention your interests though! :flower:

coco109 I really love the canard color (very gorgeous) :blush:.

Bagalicious about your post on discussing whether to tell the pros/cons of a bag -> (I agree w/ #1) I really think that it is helpful if another FS member pointed out the flaws of a bag since it will save the customer from wasting her money on a horrible rep and being unsatisfied. Plus, not everyone is knowledgeable of good reps. As long as no one is "in your face" about a certain bag then it's fine voicing our own opinions and thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I just got a lovely gift from jacky today! My PS1 blows my f*&*in mind! I'm hoping he does the navy suede or even a clutch!

This is the last project completed..a before and after of my anthra 07 GGH WK and an authentic Anthra GGH WK

authanthrawk.jpg

Anthra 07 GGH WK pic courtesy of TPF

DSCN1158.jpg

Anthra 07 GGH WK pic courtesy of me

DSCN0139.jpg

Anthra 07 prior to GGH painting pic courtesy of me

Hello all,

So what did T&D change from the older older balenciaga bags?

Was it just the correct size O-ring, rounded bales?

This is the last project completed..a before and after of my anthra 07 GGH WK and an authentic Anthra GGH WK

Anthra 07 GGH WK pic courtesy of TPF

Anthra 07 GGH WK pic courtesy of me

Anthra 07 prior to GGH painting pic courtesy of me

bagalicious, you are so brave!!! i looked at all of your newly renovated bags and I love the transition of each of them! :smile: great job!

On another note, does anyone happen to know who sells the best Miu Miu bow satchels?? Catty's leather doesn't look as good but Jacky's sughero doesn't look right and the black looks so dull...

List for TFS' Ladies who would order an Olive bag:
#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy

i would love olive!

Hi can anyone please tell me did Jacky use the same type of leather on his alexa bag and on his mabel messenger bag? TIA :flower:

#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis

Oh my! How hard can it be to get a black leather. Out of all those fab colors black should be the easiest IMO. I really want a yellow color as well. Sigh.

I would love a yellow bag, I know that they've attempted it in the past but for some reason it didn't work out, but oh how I would love a yellow bag:woot:

Bagalicious:flower: that is a gorgeous city bag is it black or anthra sorry it's hard to tell, also, is that from their latest batch of black please? :smile: (if it is indeed black) :unsure:

#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall

I'm not adding myself to the Olive list but beavercall just mentioned up there that she wanted 2 or 3 so I'm adding her to the list for her haha

Also bagalicious your anthra work looks amazing, spot on to the auth! Love it!

#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall

I'm not adding myself to the Olive list but beavercall just mentioned up there that she wanted 2 or 3 so I'm adding her to the list for her haha
Thanks Pink :D Miss you!! :flower:

You're right baby yorkie..that's what exactly i've meant

Alkistis: I wrote to T&D and they are going to work on the handles on the RH bags.

coco, are you relly saying?
i always thought that the only problem with their rh bags was this : the handles. the handles i'm so scared to show!
i hope they will fix them as they really are :flower:
thank you!!

Crystal- That city is an anthra 2009
Allyn- Thanks, I am VERY happy that i took the plunge and did all MY GGH Works and city, I have one GGH PT left and it looks so yellow compared to all the others now...I'll do her the weekend...they look great IMO.
Pinkprincess- Thanks...it's really quite amazing how that couple of shades of gold leafing makes the HW look totally different on the color of the leathers..Are you going to do your sandstone?

Is anyone else with GGH going to try it? I even did my praline GGH CP last night..now even praline looks richer.

On another note, I have had great communication with the seller from ioffer "buyandsellmybag"
My gray will be ready for me to see a picture of om march 8th :woot: I sent him a picture of his bag and asked him to ask his factory to match the skins on either side of the seam as good as they could for me, he sent me back an e mail with a zoomed in picture of a current balenciaga stock picture at the front seam showing me that skins were the same as his on the auth, I thought that was really good of him as a seller to do, at least he listened to my request:shock: (and read my E mail) :huh: so hopefully I will see pictures of the so called custom made bag next week, and I will post it, He also says if i dont like it, he will have them make me another one with my amended corrections at no xtra charge:shock: i think he should change his sellers name to "youtellmehowtobuyandmakeandsellmybag" I mean talk about service...I just hope it's not a case of "when something is to good to be true.....:innocent:

i cross the fingers for you! he seems so helpful!
i asked him about the pompon, but he said no factory makes the pompon in lambskin :(
but he will keep an eye open and let me know if it happens something new :smile:

then, i'd like to try to adjust my ggh too, but i've to find the right product 'cause i can't buy the ones you used. it would be so complicate to receive them here!

#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86

i cross the fingers for you! he seems so helpful!
i asked him about the pompon, but he said no factory makes the pompon in lambskin :(
but he will keep an eye open and let me know if it happens something new :smile:

then, i'd like to try to adjust my ggh too, but i've to find the right product 'cause i can't buy the ones you used. it would be so complicate to receive them here!

Candy- Don't get to hung up on the brand I bought...I'm sure in Italy there is amazing gold leaf paints...just ask Michaelangelo and Davinci!:lol:
As long as it is gold leaf and as long as it is a couple of shades darker than the yellow that is on there now..you will be fine.:flower:

When are the medium PS1'S coming out to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->