Britney Spears (November 2010 - March 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is said that it's the best single since Toxic.

Swedish producer, Shellback, who's collaborating with Max Martin & Dr. Luke on Britney's new album :
Q: "How is it working with her?"

A: "She's actually damn professional"

It's said to sound like "Shattered Glass" off Circus, a song Dr. Luke also produced.

Arrrrrrrrrrg I just can't wait!! Maybe the song will leak before January 7th.

So I guess no single on Jan.7 afterall. Now there's a rumor that there'll be some kind of a facebook challenge on Jan.10 and after it reaches 2 million users, the song will be unlocked.

Britney Spears: Saliendo de un Salon en Calabasas, CA [4.01.11]

britneyspears0104115.jpg

britneyspears0104112.jpg

britneyspears0104116.jpg

britneyspears0104114.jpg

britneyspears0104113.jpg

Después de ir al saló de belleza, Brit se fue a ver una movie!..
cinehv.jpg

cine2.jpg

cine3.jpg

cine4.jpg

cine5.jpg

cine6.jpg

heybritney

Oh she looks nice. THE HAIR!!! Hoping this time it'll stay in good shape like that for a bit.

Here's a demo of Britney's single. It's not her singing and the final product is supposedly very different but I really like it. The bridge is GORGEOUS. The only think I'm not sure about is that there's not really a chorus? Hopefully her version will have a chorus.

^I actually think the chorus is the best part of the whole thing. As Dr. Luke said, it looks like "Shattered Glass", and I can hear it. So I think it's the official demo, not a fake!

BUT
I really dislike the beginning, well would I say the instrumental, there's just too much "boum boum boum", if you know what I mean. But I'm still hoping, the final product will be very different, like any demos... I'm hoping for something that leaves me "woaaah". And actually, this is not enough for a come back. So, GO BRIT!!! :heart:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! YEAAAAH! :D
The cover is awesome!! she's so beautiful... I can't wait.

Britney Spears
Heard an early demo of my new single leaked. If u think that's good, wait til you hear the real one Tuesday. -Brit http://twitpic.com/3nmv63
Britney Spears twitter

And actually, this is not enough for a come back. So, GO BRIT!!! :heart:

Comeback? I don't know why people call this a comeback. She just had two #1 hits and a top three hit within the last two years.

Also, I've been listening to that demo non-stop for the past like two hours, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
^When I said "come back", I meant, a new album. Not as if she was coming back after 10 years without doing anything..

Wow, I'm so excited right now. Finally something confirmed officially!
I'm sure this is going to be even better than the demo.

New album song´s : "Hold It Against Me" & "I I I Wanna Go".

RyanSeacrest.com

Pretty cover. Though to be honest, I was hoping for something darker and more edgy. But then again, maybe you don't want to go dark with Britney considering her mental history.

Ryan Seacrest said the single doesn't really sound like the demo... which is good because the single sounds like a generic Ke$ha song right now...

I'm going to die waiting for this single. Love the demo.

Look at what Dr Luke said :woot:

TheDoctorLuke
that version of hold it against me is really really old... it don't sound like that anymore... it's WAY better :-p
The Doctor Luke twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->