Britney Spears (November 2010 - March 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britney al estudio de baile 11.01.11

dancehe.jpg

dance1n.png

dance2.png

dance3.png

dance4c.jpg

dance5.jpg

dance6.jpg

dance7t.jpg

heybritney

^:lol:
How stupid...
How many artists have lyrics in common?
Britney doesn't even know who these guys are.

Well said MyNameIs :flower:

lol @ the Bellamy duo... The song is based off a pick-up line, which you can't really claim credit for.

C'mon, Britney! Your song's doing well and you're going to be in the public eye even more.. dress the part of a pop star! :wink:

Enjoy the pictures of Britney Spears and her boys in Calabasas, CA (January 15).

britney-spears-011511-8.jpg

britney-spears-011511-7.jpg

britney-spears-011511-6.jpg

britney-spears-011511-5.jpg

britney-spears-011511-4.jpg

britney-spears-011511-3.jpg

britney-spears-011511-2.jpg

britney-spears-011511-1.jpg

celebrity gossip

This messy thing was YEARS my personall icon! I just can't believe what happend to her. I can't take her and her songs for serious anymore

That outfit...the shirt's too tight, the pants too loose..the shoes are hideous. If i had the #1 single after some time off I would be going out of my way to look fabulous!

oh please, she was never the one to follow her candid style, she was looking hot in videos, award shows, appearances and so on, but NEVER in candid photos...if she was your icon, like Edita said, then you should know this !

^ True... but in the past for a while she at least looked OKAY in candids.

It's my icon since Baby One More Time.
That's not because she went through bad times that you don't have to like her anymore. What a stupid and unfounded reflexion, seriously.

I don't care if she dresses particularly well or else.
She doesn't really care about her clothes, and ?!

^ True... but in the past for a while she at least looked OKAY in candids.
I agree...now it kinda seems like she doesn't care at all what she puts on her back and it's not that she herself looks bad but the clothes she's wearing are so unflattering and doesn't do her justice IMO

The chick is just triflin! Its not even about her being a Popstar or one of the most photographed people in show business but about personal care. There is no excuse for any woman/man to walk outside looking the way she does.

Oh and is she pregnant? :blink:

Now on the plus side, I do find the pic of her son & boyfriend in their look-alike outfits quite endearing. B)

It's my icon since Baby One More Time.
That's not because she went through bad times that you don't have to like her anymore. What a stupid and unfounded reflexion, seriously.

I don't care if she dresses particularly well or else.
She doesn't really care about her clothes, and ?!

I think thats not the point :blink:

oh please, she was never the one to follow her candid style, she was looking hot in videos, award shows, appearances and so on, but NEVER in candid photos...if she was your icon, like Edita said, then you should know this !

Could you post some pics? :flower:

She does what she wants to do after all.
Of course I'd like to see her wearing prettier clothes but we've been used to it.
HUM. anyway.

And oh, Edita, just to show you some appearances styles :
britney-generation07.jpg

britney-lax10.jpg

britney-moonman22.jpg

britneyres.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members