Burberry Prorsum S/S 10 London

i am all for simplicity! and i don't mind a bit of repetition with a few intricate touches! this collection is beautiful and i would love to wear any of it! i adore the colours, the bare legs and the short length of the skirts which scream SEXY.

i think this collection has a lot of pretty pieces.
im not sure if i like it as a collection.
but there are good pieces.

Continue..

00280h-3--2009.09.22.22.26.06.18512_base.jpg
00290h-1--2009.09.22.22.25.59.4309197_base.jpg

00310h-4--2009.09.22.22.25.43.57234_base.jpg
00320h-1--2009.09.22.22.25.36.1848589_base.jpg

00330h-2--2009.09.22.22.25.29.772024_base.jpg
00340h-1--2009.09.22.22.25.22.928607_base.jpg

style.it

Thanks alot for finishing off the posting Flashbang. My net had decided it had had more than enough uploading happening for one night it would seem.

I adore this collection. Is my favourite Prorsum collection? Not really, and it's certainly not the best Chris has ever done, but I still find it amazingly beautiful. The styling is perfect, and one thing I've had to say with London Fashion Week is that for the most part the shows have had some horrid styling going on, but this is perfect and as it should be.

I think the trench coats are certainly more than 1% changed here... the shoulders, for the first time that I can really remember Burberry doing, have really been played with, pushed out and upwards. Some of the knotting and draping is beautiful as well, and mixed with a really nice colour pallatte.

The metallic pieces towards the end are really great as well, I'd love to know what they're made from, it looks like crumpled sweet wrappers!

I think the collection is overall very beautiful. But I echo what some people have said, especially with the closeups, some of the draping looks messy

I'm in love with this entire collection, especially the trench coats!:blush:

We'll be seeing a lot of these pieces on the red carpet, that's for sure.

all that drapé-plissé-noué (you guys have to learn french) is pretty good.
never mind if we've seen it already or not coz i don't wanna waste this good impression of Burberry I have for .... YEARS !

one thing i don't get is why Burberry has done a Barbour coat ? makes no sense for me !
espcially since that one is the one i see women the more often with. my mother's barbours are fortunately too small for me to even try them on ! but f*** coz the colours were nice (she has red, mustard, green, black and navy blue). and Barbour trend is kind of dying in my eyes since that Elle director and every boy in Paris wearing them. Hadn't worn mine since 2 last winter ...

I really don't understand this collection. It's basically a 'best of' Burberry collection; the socks/sandals combination, the belted dresses, the belted trenches, the shapes, etc etc.

I am so SICK of seeing socks and sandals at Burberry. And I am so sick of thin belts worn around dresses/coats/cardigans. It doesn't look modern at all. It looks repetitive and mundane.

This is boring boring boring. And the shoes are literally from the resort collection. They are exactly the same. You can see it on style.com.

Christopher needs to steal some other quirk from Prada for next season!! :lol: :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved this collection. The draping :wub:!!! and the shoes as usual are beautiful! I totally hear this collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->