Cate Blanchett Confirms Pregnancy

Bela Lugosi

Reaction score
cate_blanchett180.jpg

Cate Blanchett is pregnant with her third child, the actress confirmed Saturday night in her native Australia, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.

"Yes, I am," Blanchett, 38, said at the Sydney premiere of her film Elizabeth: The Golden Age, according to the paper.

Informed of rumors that she is carrying a boy, Blanchett reportedly responded: "You know more than me. It's early days yet. It's due in April."

The actress and her writer-director husband, Andrew Upton, already have two sons: Dashiell John, 5, and Roman Robert, 3.

As for expanding her family, Blanchett recently told W magazine that she was "not going to wait forever. ... God, I'd love it to be now. I'd love it to be next week."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20155866,00.html

wow that's great..that means a Cate+Baby cover soon

I had no idea that she was expecting..:unsure:

congrats to her though!

Congrats to her.

Slightly disappointed that her wardrobe for the awards season will be kind of limited, she's always a highlight on the red carpet.

Congrats to her.

Slightly disappointed that her wardrobe for the awards season will be kind of limited, she's always a highlight on the red carpet.

yes, as misssakura said, don't worry!
i remember last time she looked regal in a bright blue (split) dress and an amazing burgundy/marone/wine red dress. she looked phenomenal:woot:

You could sooooo tell on the Jonathan Ross show. It was like this skinny woman and then her loose dress sat on her stomach for a second and there was no doubt.

has she done one before?

Has she?...
I don't recall ever seeing her children...
let alone on the cover of a magazine. :unsure:

Congrats to her!
I :heart: Cate- she is my girl crush.:blush:

I have been watching Notes on a Scandal all week.

she is so gorgeous! i hope its a little Cate on the way! but ahm....how? i mean i know how but hoow? three children with that less than sexy husband of hers? he must have some nice skills or something

Who cares?

She is married.
She is in her thirties.
She is successful in her career.
She is seemingly well adjusted.

I mean, really? Do you expect us to care about a perfect adition to a perfect family? Pshaw! Maybe if she was a teenager or, you know, crazy.

another one!

But anyway at least this one is normal lol.
Congratulations Cate!!

Who cares?

She is married.
She is in her thirties.
She is successful in her career.
She is seemingly well adjusted.

I mean, really? Do you expect us to care about a perfect adition to a perfect family? Pshaw! Maybe if she was a teenager or, you know, crazy.

i think that's awesome!
congrats to her.

Congrats to her.

She never dissapoints. I :heart: her on the red carpet.

It seems like she's been pregnant every year for the past three years. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->