Catwalk Trends F/W 06.07

stylebites - funny you mention nautical - my mum was just in europe and brought me back some nautical inspired clothes b.c the sales people were raving about how hot it is there - I was like way to go mum! :D

I love Fall - ankle boots are calling my name...i have some old ones collecting dust....and I pray that with fall will come the complete disintegration of footless tights *crosses fingers*

I have a question...What do u think of boyish pants? Will they be trendier than leggins?:unsure:

InnocentFairy said:
How big is that purple bag!!!!!! I could fit my boyfriend in that! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Boyfriends are the new lap dogs.

the_libertine said:
would it be safe to wear oversized jumpers this winter, or is that too old now?:blush:

I love oversized jumpers thatcover up your butt nicely(not too long!) with leggings under them!. I'd say it's safe enough:flower:

vogue_addiction said:
I love oversized jumpers thatcover up your butt nicely(not too long!) with leggings under them!. I'd say it's safe enough:flower:

ok cool thankyou. I think I will stick with them then, hehe. :D :heart: :flower:

Blacks N Whites Are Definate Rockers This Season. Not To Forget Oversize Bangles Are Making A Smashing Comeback.

Gee, I really need your opinion! I've found a jumper in my mom's closet. And....I'm not sure if it looks good? So please tell me and be honest! I don't wanna make a fool of myself on the street :unsure: what about a belt(waist)? would it be better?
whtuj3.jpg

errpy5.jpg

And another shirt I found...it looks like a babydolldress, only it's not a dress....what do you think? :blush: and please tell me if it's not ok :unsure:

img4665fg3.jpg

The shirt would be good with a big belt. Maybe cut off the turtleneck on it?

I have a babydoll dress shirt that kind of looks like yours, only it is like a short babydoll dress. It's tighter around the bust than that looks.

i would try,like someone said, cutting off the turtleneck part, maybe even making it a boat neck or off the shoulder type sweater?:idea:

I don't think I saw anyone mention the equestrian look for fall ... I adore it, so classic and elegant :smile:

I might just have to wear my grey breeches with black boots around, YAY!

nincha, you could cut the "turtle" off of the neck and open it up a bit...and cinch it with a big belt and wear some tights with some boots....that would be cool. :smile:

Bubbles - yes
Fur - no (unless it is faux)
Metallics - Yes
Oversize _ No
Layers - Yes
Napolonic - Yes

Bubbles - somehow
Fur -no
Metallics - Yes
Oversize - yes
Layers - Yes
Napolonic - no

Bubbles somehow
Fur yes with regret :(
Metallics no
Oversize yes
Layering yes
Napoleonic yes

I like all of them except for the layering, because half the time, it's not done right. And yes, fur with regret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->