Catwalk Trends S/S 07

I find them all so similar,... lots of metallics which i don't like. and lots of white which i found was this past spring. Nothing too original,... alot like fall.

yeah true nothing was eye popping ...just the 20s vibe but that was big in 04 , if you remember tom fords collection

just this season its more strong and is the only alternative to those ugly tent dresses

i Noticed this as well...not the biggest fan:s But, I like the marchesa and rodarte ones...

Its a funny colour as you would think that it would make you look washed out if you were too pale, but if its right it can almost reflect pale skin making it look more luminous.

i see yellow as a street trend which found its way to the catwalks.

it was a yellow summer season over here,
from high end to cheap highstreet stores
cool to see this 'officially' catching up

Arabic Influnces spring/summer 2007

I noticed a lot of arabic / North African influences in the New York Spring 2007 shows.

Ralph Lauren:

00260m.jpg
00270m.jpg

00310m.jpg
00220m.jpg

Marc Jacobs:

00220m.jpg
00230m.jpg

00250m.jpg
style.com

Bows S/S 07

Yes, bows will be still trendy ^_^ .

Jenni Kayne
18.jpg
25.jpg

United Bamboo
1.jpg
17.jpg

Karen Walker
3.jpg
17.jpg

[nymag.com]

I don't exactely know what to make of it yet, but I do think it is 'funny' to see arabic/north african influnces shown in a positive way. I don't know how it is in other countries but here in Holland people freak out when they see someone dressed in a djelabah. To make it fashionable is kind of ironic.

mazzystar said:
oof, taurus, the blue in the pictures you posted is divine! i especially love it paired with the grey in the first two pictures :smile:
Isn't it?! ^_^ :heart: I think blue (in a lovely, deep shade) and grey really complement each other... :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->