Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone happen to have Dolce & Gabbana f/w 06

Thank you!
:flower:

Sorry I don't have it with me at the moment, but you can go to http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=IHN6mejf_qI and download the HQ version. If you don't have a flash ripping software, try file2hd.com.:flower:

^:lol:

I actually already have that video in my collection.
I just wanted it in HQ.....

Thanks, though, Verene!

Does anyone has Dior ss09 in HQ. I'm so in love with this show.

Wendla!
What a wonderful ChaNEL post!
Chanel shows are the best of the best shows!
KArl makes some beautiful shows!

Anybody have the first Galliano shows!
but in Blue Ray quality?
because Youtube quality gets me sick.
Lol.

hey everyone. I heard that somebody posted in the past Christian Dior Womenswear Ready-to-wear 2003 full show in DVD Quality. Is it true? and do you know where I can find the link?
And does anyone know where I can find video of Vivienne Westwood SS07 Menswear full show? Thank you in advance for all your messages...

^:lol:

I actually already have that video in my collection.
I just wanted it in HQ.....

Thanks, though, Verene!

You are welcome. ^_^ But the youtube link I gave you does have a HQ version... Or is it not HQ enough?:blink: 'Cause I thought the quality is quite superb.

Anyone have Chanel HC ss 08????

Thanks in advance!

All I do is ask around here!
:lol:

does anyone have the full soundtrack from the Dior 2003 pret-a-porter fall-winter collection?? the one with the painted faces and rubber/latex clothes?? many thanks!!!:D

Can someone rip the videos from Dolce & Gabbana official web as well in high quality?
D&G 2009 Spring, Fall Men and women, Dolce & Gabbana 2009 Spring, Fall Men and Women please.

'
Id Kill for a BLUE RAY QUALITY~~~~~~~
Hey THOMAS~~~~~~
DONT YOU HAVE IT???????????????????

Once I saw it on Fashion TV!!!!

lol, calm down..
which particular show do you have in mind? there have been various shows mentioned...

Its the Christian Dior Fall 2003 RTW. It was one of the best things iVe ever seen.

Its the Christian Dior Fall 2003 RTW. It was one of the best things iVe ever seen.

go back one page... I requested that show myself ^_^:P

but I'm working on getting it :ninja:... found a new source, maybe I'll be lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkkccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->