Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Thank you soooo much!
Can't wait!!!
w00t.gif

you mean to rip them off the DVD? use Clone-DVD... download cracked version from torrentz... Do NOT convert them like other people here and then proclaim that it's a DVD quality cause all you'll end up with will be crappy quality. Simply make a copy in .ts or .vod format. It will have 4.6 GB or 8 GB depending on the size of the DVD, but the quality will be crystal. If you upload it, then I might have something interesting for you :wink:B) Like Dior HC SS03 full show in brilliant quality :wink: pm me....

Actually, I have both videos already in my computer. The problem is that they're somewhat large over 600mb each, so it's impossible for me to upload it without having it fail.

There are already many torrents of both movies on public trackers but if you want to upload them on a file sharing website you'll have to use software to archive the files and split them into parts such as Winrar. If you use that program, right click on the file, select add to archive, select split to volume, select anything ending with "mb" and change the number to 100 or whatever size suits or needs.

There are already many torrents of both movies on public trackers but if you want to upload them on a file sharing website you'll have to use software to archive the files and split them into parts such as Winrar. If you use that program, right click on the file, select add to archive, select split to volume, select anything ending with "mb" and change the number to 100 or whatever size suits or needs.

Could you send me these torrent links? or the links to the sites where I can download them?

Uploading Lagerfeld Confidential now.

The movie when ripped was full on French with no subtitles, luckily, I worked my magic and was able to hardcode English subtitles for non-French speakers. It's not completely DVD-quality, but it's good enough.

It's going to take 3+ hours, so hopefully, nothing goes wrong while uploading it.

I'll try and upload The Last Emperor tomorrow.

BTW, what other fashion documentaries have been made? I'm especially interested in the Armani one.

they're not dvds, they're just AVI files but they look pretty decent

valentino: the last emperor

lagerfeld confidential

I'm not sure if there are subtitles for lagerfeld confidential (there's no SRT file) but you can always download subtitles from subscene.

Awwwww, thank you for those O_O :heart::heart::heart:
I'll download them and let you know bout the quality. but I guess it's Divx avi file, so it should be satisfying enough :rolleyes:

i heard there is a documentary of Anna Wintour's vogue making september issue. it's called september something, I'm not sure.. anyone knows anything about that? Do the documentaries include the shows?

Awwwww, thank you for those O_O :heart::heart::heart:
I'll download them and let you know bout the quality. but I guess it's Divx avi file, so it should be satisfying enough :rolleyes:

i heard there is a documentary of Anna Wintour's vogue making september issue. it's called september something, I'm not sure.. anyone knows anything about that? Do the documentaries include the shows?

The documentaries include very little shows. The Lagerfeld one, it features a video clip of an Haute Couture show, the one with the black jackets and the models had to take them off, and another show that had Nicole Kidman. So that means, a high-quality video of those shows must exist and the Lagerfeld camp is hiding them! They mainly feature the life of the designers and how they came to be. I respect Lagerfeld even more, since he seems very humble, and if he's abrasive, he has a very good reason to be.

:ninja:

I don't get Valentino though, even the title is pretentious. I hardly doubt that he's the last emperor. Very witty at times though.

I'll still upload the shows for people who don't know how to work torrent files, unless everyone does.

^_^

Lanvin FW08 full show, 180 MB, made of first look, models talk, tendances
http://www.drivehq.com/folder/s5769405/1331420078.aspx
you have to click download - third button from left on that site

Lanvin FW08 full show LQ, 250 MB, coverted from lanvin site into .avi file, low quality, but somebody might like it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4D0D7HKN

The documentaries include very little shows. The Lagerfeld one, it features a video clip of an Haute Couture show, the one with the black jackets and the models had to take them off, and another show that had Nicole Kidman. So that means, a high-quality video of those shows must exist and the Lagerfeld camp is hiding them! They mainly feature the life of the designers and how they came to be. I respect Lagerfeld even more, since he seems very humble, and if he's abrasive, he has a very good reason to be.

:ninja:

I don't get Valentino though, even the title is pretentious. I hardly doubt that he's the last emperor. Very witty at times though.

I'll still upload the shows for people who don't know how to work torrent files, unless everyone does.

^_^

for me emperor is Galliano, but his shows are so uninspiring these days...

I don't seem to be lucky today, it says Invalid e-mail address :glare:

I think the bandwidth on Tomas's account has been used up, so the rest of us cant download the Lanvin show lol

^ Thank you so much Tomas for the vid and mackos for re-uploading! :flower:

I know the note in the first post about the programs to rip the videos but there's no way I can rip videos from the chanel site. I have Orbit, RP & Download Helper. does anyone has an other program that's able to rip the videos from there?

TIA :flower:

Thanks a lot Mackos and Tomas ^_^ That collection is pure femininity and class :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkkccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->