Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not a runway video, but does anyone here have the Chanel Cruise 06/07 behind-the-scenes video? Not really behind the scenes, but it's a short documentary-type thing. It has scenes from the Chanel atelier, models smoking in non-smoking areas, Karl with his dozens of suitcases, Karl reading a newspaper, etc? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

So lots of karma if you post it! (Trust me, it's not just me looking for it--browse the Lagerfeld thread!:lol:)

they're not dvds, they're just AVI files but they look pretty decent

valentino: the last emperor

lagerfeld confidential

I'm not sure if there are subtitles for lagerfeld confidential (there's no SRT file) but you can always download subtitles from subscene.

anyone already finished downloading the valentino video? i just have but when i opened the video, all i got is this stupid screen saying "type password now" and the whole "video" has a total length of four minutes (while the size of the video is 824MB).

I know it's not a runway video, but does anyone here have the Chanel Cruise 06/07 behind-the-scenes video? Not really behind the scenes, but it's a short documentary-type thing. It has scenes from the Chanel atelier, models smoking in non-smoking areas, Karl with his dozens of suitcases, Karl reading a newspaper, etc? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

So lots of karma if you post it! (Trust me, it's not just me looking for it--browse the Lagerfeld thread!:lol:)

I think I have some video like that, where Lagerfeld talks something and models smoke there, but it's uncomplete. I can post it next week when I get home.... it's about 20 minutes long, I think...

tomas, could you upload some of the shows of f-w0910 like dsquared and versace when you get home?

^Wow what a treasure...SO much to look at. I can see why it was critisized for being too costumy though...but even through all those costumes, I think the black dress on Erin O'Connor and the ones that followed that one are the strongest and most beautiful :heart:

does anyone have

balenciaga fall 2008

-givenchy
fall 2008
spring 2009

hermès
fall 2008
herm
ès men spring 2009

-isabel marant
fall 2008
spring 2009

-lanvin
spring 2008
fall 2008
spring 2009

thank you in advance

^Many of those videos are on frillr. Search for example Balenciaga video and you'll get the list of all Balenciaga shows that are there.

http://frillr.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers for that!

edit.
is there a way i can rip those videos tho?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkkccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->