Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a video of Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall 2007??? Thank u ^_^

I know it's not a runway video, but does anyone here have the Chanel Cruise 06/07 behind-the-scenes video? Not really behind the scenes, but it's a short documentary-type thing. It has scenes from the Chanel atelier, models smoking in non-smoking areas, Karl with his dozens of suitcases, Karl reading a newspaper, etc? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

So lots of karma if you post it! (Trust me, it's not just me looking for it--browse the Lagerfeld thread!:lol:)

sorry bout the delay, forgot to upload this one.. you should have reminded me... it's complete 12 min. vid... here you go:
Karl Lagerfeld vid, 331 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y47NKCKG

does anyone have Christopher Kane FW08 & Christopher Kane SS09 video? thanks!!!

Does anyone have Christian Dior Fall 2005 Haute Couture?? In best quality as possible please. Thank You! ^_^

PUCCI AW09 video is online.
It's so amazing...........the music,the looks(like balmain),the make up.....
just a perfect re-start for a label.

could somebody rip the hermes fw09 both womenswear and menswear? or just give me the link and i will rip it.

Striking Fashion I noticed you have Akris S/S 09 on your list of shows
I'd be indebted to you utterly if you could upload it :smile:
:heart: :heart:

I run a search before and seems like nobody has found Ann Demeulemeester videos yet? :cry:

There a short video (about 2:00) on youtube of SS09 but the complete video would be much appreciated :flower:

^^I know! I'm going to try calling their PR office tomorrow and see if I can't have the SS 09 and FW 09 DVD's sent to me...it's worth a try...I'd so love to have both, especially SS 09!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilovevalli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->