Chanel Handbags S/S 2020 : Marine Vacth, Margaret Qualley & Taylor Russell by Steven Meisel

I love how glamorous and vintage these shots appear to be, and both Marine and Margaret look incredibly effortless and chic in a way that only Chanel women can look. More of this, please!

Love it as well! Marine stuns as usual with that stare of hers, but I like how casual and accessible Margaret looks. Just simple easy glamour done right. And even though the styling is very VP, somehow I can appreciate it here.

Whoever shot this, keep booking them Chanel!

Chanel is sinking back into that dusty bourgeois mother-daughter look. They'll soon be rehiring Ines de la Fressange.

But this is the more charming side of classic Chanel.

I dont like this. Margaret looks like she was cut out from a photocall. The styling is horrible, clothes look cheap and without the Chanel logo they could easily pass for a high end mall brand.

I still remember amazing ads with Carmen. The way she looked, posed, the energy she had. You wanted to be a part of her Chanel world.

Very beautiful and timeless with tacky clothes....
It evokes the glorious days of early 00´s/Emmanuelle Alt era of Chanel.
Everything is inconsistent with Chanel lately...

Could be Inez & Vinoodh?

Marine looks stunning. From red carpet to this shoot, Chanel must hate Margaret to always make her look so unfortunate. She is a quintessential Chanel girl & is stunning - how???

No way! :clap:
Of course it had to be him. Who else could make a simple shoot like this look so glam. Happy for these girls to be lensed by him.

I wonder what Dior will make of this....but then again any brand right now needs Meisel more than he needs them.

Now that Meisel is shooting Chanel, he better come up with something else than indoors shots!
Only him can elevate the brand now...

So I guess, they will only use Karl’s studio for Sadli now.

who, if not chanel should set the example of less is more. stunning and spot on cast and i'm so happy for meisel!

First we have Meisel photographing Marion Cotillard for Chanel's No.5 campaign and now this? Count me in! Must admit that after seeing the behind-the-scenes images on Chanel's website earlier last month, I was skeptical but this has turned out fabulous.

Marine Vacth has photographed like a dream, her shot especially is very 00s as @[B]Lola701[/B] always points out so perfectly. Also very much a fan of Margaret Qualley, love her infectious smile here. Very keen to see more now, and what Taylor Russell brings to the table.

Thanks a million for the thread, @[B]Benn98[/B]! :heart:

They looked radiant, love me some old classic shots.

Marine Vacth image SLAYS and sells the bag pretty well. I still don't like Margaret. What's up with the hype around her?

I believe this is it for Meisel. There is no more a single major brand that he hasn't worked with.

I believe this is it for Meisel. There is no more a single major brand that he hasn't worked with.
Gucci, Hermès, Tom Ford (& Balmain)
I would love to see what he can do with Hermès given the fabulous campaign Avedon did for them.

But yes, Meisel’s catalogue is quite unmatched.

It’s crazy to think that he has worked for almost every important brands in Italy for example.
The influence he had on the new generation almost secure him another decade of success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->