Balenciaga S/S 2011 : Gisele Bundchen & Yuri Pleskun by Steven Meisel

Well I think since there were a lot of Japanese references in the collection, the origami logo just helps convey that.

I like very much this campaign but nothing could be best than Balenciaga s/s 2010 . I love Balenciaga ads they use absolutely well graphic design and photography but I think Carla Gebhart would be best than older models...:P. Balenciaga thanks to do this great piece of design working really good the image and that pretty logotype.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is hard for me to believe that the success of a campaign would hinge on hair, but I am starting to wonder if this campaign would have been vastly better had Gisele sported the kicky ponytail from the runway show in the colored images; her eyes and facial expressions, while not complex, are amazing. The B&W images are great so if these are two page images, then hopefully the image on the right, including the origami logo, will draw the readers' eyes and create / solidify the brand image.

What a pity they didn't give more spotlight to those two closing dresses that Freja and Gisele herself wore at the show. The one shown here is presented in such a poor and unflattering way.

Glad to see the resort sunglasses, they're fantastic.

i really love the blue background photos (but in an editorial) but the other ones are just...

Definitely my favorite campaign of this season. Thank you so much for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->