Balenciaga S/S 2011 : Gisele Bundchen & Yuri Pleskun by Steven Meisel

The new shot leaves me anticipated! This is seriously the only campaign so far that I'm head over heels about.

I agree, I feel that it is better than the last season mess. but it is not their best though...

first two shots are perfecet. Left and right side too. But don´t like the left-pose from the last pic... Gisele stands like a Quasimodo... why so hunched?

Season after season, I like Balenciaga's ads less and less.

I do not get it :( neither it reaches me...
Everything feels so pointless... What's going on here?!

I´m officially head over heels in love with this campaign :smile:

uh biggest disappoint. did hiring gisele suck the entire budget. i don't understand the direction balenciaga is going with this. gisele doesn't look horrible (like someone said, she looks very comfortable in those clothes like they're sweats or something) but the concept (that random black and white) and the origami thing.. wtf?!

so gorgeous and awkward at the same time! love the "eyewear" shot :heart:

It doesn't look bad but maybe it is just my reaction to Gisele. I am not a fan of her look in this.

Another great collection from Balenciaga utterly waisted in a sh!tty campaign. In moments like this I seriously despise Meisel.

It's fantastic! My favorite campaign:heart:

I love the contrast in these two shots...I think that the colours will pop in print and jump out some more at me.

Wow, it looks even worse in HQ.

Gisele's hair is really awful in the first shot and I won't even start to comment the second one.

Ugh, Gisele does nothing for me. Neither does Balenciaga actually... I do like the origami-styled logo, though.

I'm curious... Now that I've developed an interest in origami, what are people views on the origami figurines presented in this campaign? Do you guys think they have a hidden message or that they represent anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->