Balenciaga S/S 2011 : Gisele Bundchen & Yuri Pleskun by Steven Meisel

finally a new shot! it looks better than the first one :heart:

Yuri! Definitely not fading away with Gisele next to him.

I loooooooove that second shot! Gisele is truly versatile, perfection!

The best thing about the campaign is that little paper figurine. Totally steals the show.

This is awful, reallly awful. Whoever creatively directed this, needs to be fired. Just reading through people's opinions of the Balenciaga collection and what they envision for the advertising - any one of those ideas posted here by one of our members - is infinitely more interesting and appealing that this.

Besides, its no secret that ever since Sims left, Balenciaga advertisements have been mediocre. You simply cannot compare something as powerful as Spring 2005 to this.

The new shot leaves me anticipated! This is seriously the only campaign so far that I'm head over heels about.

I'm in love with this campaign, it's so amazing, and everything about it is perfect for me, Gisele looks stunning, can't wait for more images.

And more...

97545096.jpg

56514009.jpg

72835210.jpg

balenciaga.com

that bag is so serious. this is the power of great advertising.

I love the new shots! Wonderful, effortless and cuet

I'm in love with this campaign, it's so amazing, and everything about it is perfect for me, Gisele looks stunning, can't wait for more images.

kudos to balenciaga for reminding us that gisele still has that edgy girl in her. the more i look at these images, the more i'm in awe.

The pics look cool, but the clothes look like the white-trash inspired trash that they are... Maybe next season will be better.:flower:

I love this campaign, the color images are so striking, and Gisele makes the clothes looks amazing, especially the white leather jacket over the colored dress, love that outfit:heart:, cant wait to see them in print:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->