Chanel Pre-Fall 2007 Paris-Monaco

I love almost all the Chanel collections but I have to say, I was more excited about Inguna's return :P

Mutterlein said:
Those first two images are actually attendees of the fashion show, they're not looks from the collection.

well, wwd presented those pics as Chanel pre-fall looks, so..

well some of outfits look like the Chanel that we already knew but i've seen some different and exciting pieces,too.i wonder about the real collection..

I like the second pink dress in post #11, but other than that, I think its boring

some outfits look really nice :smile: usually I'm not very into new chanel collections, but I love this one

Last edited by a moderator:
I love love love the shoes! Soo classy.
I love this collection which looks from the past centuries!
Good choice of models! Inguna!
Whats weird is that, where are the rest of the highly coveted models?

You can definantly see the Haute Couture Fall 2006-ish in the collection, but I really like it.

Yay for Inguna!

just when karl was starting to do good at chanel..he spoils it all with this hideous collection. everything about it is old, frumpy and ugly and whoever doesn't see that is clearly in need of doctors appointment. There was, however, one look that made it into the 'Beauty' book. red/maroon blouse with grey trousers. gorgeous. black shoes...piece of crap.

very nice:wink:, the vibrant silk pieces look "cool" if you know what i mean. at least on the runway.

..and Chan Marshall (aka cat power)? i love her voice, and was surprised to see that she attended the show. she should sing at the next chanel show asap, from my experience she's even better live.

Pastry said:
very nice:wink:, the vibrant silk pieces look "cool" if you know what i mean. at least on the runway.

..and Chan Marshall (aka cat power)? i love her voice, and was surprised to see that she attended the show. she should sing at the next chanel show asap, from my experience she's even better live.

She is!

Im kinda mixed.....it's elegant, yet matronly... I cant decide :unsure:

I like it.

Especially the last three dresses (maybe because they remind me of Tischi HC for Givenchy)

Ooh! I like it!

It's nothing too shocking, but it is very classic and pretty, and just what I like to see from Chanel. :D

how does karl make the same over and over again in such a fresh and charming and beautiful and elegant and sweet and new and close to perfection?????
i'll jsut have to ask him the day i'll tell him i am in love with him...

well, not him... his work,^_^ geniusness:rolleyes: , mind:wink: , whatever:doh: ... not him as a man:huh: ... an old one...:unsure:

i think everything is elegant, but most of it is a bit too mature for me. i do love one of the little dresses in there though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->