Christian Dior F/W 11.12 Paris (See Post #1 for thread rules, before posting)

tarsha

Reaction score
Thread Rules:
  • This thread is to discuss the future of the Christian Dior F/W 11.12 Paris collection after the dismissal of John Galliano.
  • You may not discuss Galliano nor his actions leading to his dismissal in this thread.
  • All dicussion about Galliano and his actions leading to his dismissal must be taken here: Designer John Galliano Arrested in Paris, fired from Dior
  • Any posts about his actions in this thread will be removed as being off topic.
1st look

64439776.jpg
57597416.jpg

nowfashion

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only seen two looks so far from Now Fashion, and I feel bad for saying that I don't really like it that much considering it's Galliano's final collection. :doh:

I love how dramatic the looks are so far. The colours are a refreshing change from the mass of black shown this season..

x

well by now i don't really like it... problem with colors. shoes are nice

This is a horrible way for John to leave Dior.
I do not like this collection at all so far.

looks like a hot mess from the few looks i've seen hopefully it will get better

I'm loving this. The fabrics, hats, capes... and those SHOES! Love the Victoriana inspiration

so far looks a bit different. but lets face it will just be like any old other collection from the past four years.

I think it's ok, the fabrics are beautiful, but the fake-furs? not sure...

Not a huge fan of the styling but there are quite a few pieces I would pick out and wear differently.. The knitwear looks nice.. The chiffon blouse and the silk burgundy shorts.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->