Christian Dior Queen Mum Shoe

brian

Reaction score
100099439.jpg

100099443.jpg

100099456.jpg

Yes, it's Dior.

Yes, it's Fall 2003.

It was a RTW collection, so I'd assume that these shoes were commercially available, but someone told me they weren't. UGH!

I know Neiman Marcus had an exclusive version of the black ones that were 99.9% like the first image (runway), however the heel was cut down a few inches to be less outrageous, which is COMPLETELY LUDICROUS. It was selling for $849, and went on sale for like $500(?), and completely sold out.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO BOUGHT THEM.

Dior also made a way way more subdued pump version of these, with a small platform and the bows and grommets.. and they also had a wilder one that was almost 99.9% close to the runway version, but a suede heel and platform with a python upper, and the heel was cut down a lot as well.

DAMNIT!
If anyone can tell me where to get any of these (esp. the NM ones, or the 6" runway ones) I would love you forever.

Here is a photo of the exclusive Neiman Marcus ones, for reference.

F4S3420_mp.jpg

I bought the pump version in light pink (they are much simpler, but have the same platform & heel)...they are extremely comfy, i saw the NM version...but this was in September. Maybe try calling a large Dior store (NYC) and find out if there is any way to get them.

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:40 am
I bought the pump version in light pink (they are much simpler, but have the same platform & heel)...they are extremely comfy, i saw the NM version...but this was in September. Maybe try calling a large Dior store (NYC) and find out if there is any way to get them.
Thanks ! :D

I have those shoes in black I bought them in the dior boutique in paris try calling this number for the shoes 212-931-2950 Dior new york :flower:

no no no
there is so much wrong with these shoes, i dont know where to begin :sick:

why do you want some womens shoes Brian? :unsure:

^^^I was thinking the same thing.. hmm odd..

as far the shoes are concerned.. I think they are just ugh. There are no words really.

Originally posted by franco@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 7:31 pm
^^^I was thinking the same thing.. hmm odd..

as far the shoes are concerned.. I think they are just ugh. There are no words really.
:rofl: :dizzy:

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:51 pm
no no no
there is so much wrong with these shoes, i dont know where to begin :sick:

why do you want some womens shoes Brian? :unsure:
I saw them at Neiman Marcus in the Last Call Sale. I forgot the price.. they are just something you would buy and put it in a glass cube for display only... At least, I would buy it for that :wink:

They look more like fetish shoes than ones you could actually wear out. These would be what I call "bedroom shoes". :blush:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 2:40 pm
they are just something you would buy and put it in a glass cube for display only... At least, I would buy it for that :wink:
exactly!!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->