Christian Dior Queen Mum Shoe

yes these are the ones im thinking of too. i saw them in a lighter print and liked them. :heart: i def wouldnt go more extreme than those :flower:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jan 26th, 2004 - 1:03 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 1:03 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:40 am
I bought the pump version in light pink (they are much simpler, but have the same platform & heel)...they are extremely comfy, i saw the NM version...but this was in September. Maybe try calling a large Dior store (NYC) and find out if there is any way to get them.
these are my shoes...they are muhc simpler than the "dominatrix" pair [/b][/quote]
B)

Originally posted by Sugo@Jan 25th, 2004 - 11:46 pm
Tealady,
I think you can see the photos on page one :smile:
:blush: Oooops, my little joke fell flat... :o :lol:

:flower:

If anyone is still interested......

I think these are great as well!

"PUMP MUM"

(...There are so many variations of this shoe, it's confusing :\)

Attachments

• mum.jpg
    mum.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 58
....These too!

"POM-POM MUM"

Attachments

• pompommum01.jpg
    pompommum01.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 38
Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Jan 26th, 2004 - 8:42 pm
:flower: where did you find all those pictures? i want to make them my wall paper.
Lots of crazy researching of this shoe!! :lol:

Oooops, my little joke fell flat...

lol
tealady
I got it.
Sorry...been a bit slow lately...it's the weather I tell you
:flower:

... well over a year and i'm still in love with these shoes :lol:

... most of the pics i'd posted at first are down now... here are some of the runway queen mums... they've been posted a million times here, but they're relevant to this thread

http://www.***************/image/0606200313074385.jpg http://www.***************/image/0606200313080542.jpg

100099439.jpg
100099459.jpg

Pradaromance12 said:
the pastel yellow python:crush:

oh god i know... :wub:

.. can you imagine how wonderful those would be for spring?!? ...worn with, perhaps, a pastel rochas two piece pencil skirt suit??? :crush:

100099450.jpg
00240f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're interesting looking shoes, but I don't think the style or the height is very wearable.

I think this is one of those things where wearability isn't the central issue!:lol: :lol:

Ive loved those shoes ever since I saw that Spring 03 bondage collection. Those shoes and the corseted leggings were my first taste of Dior, and the love affair continues.

This was when Galliano was a mad genius, his clothes were nuts but they still worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->