Christian Dior S/S 06 Paris

Thanks for the pictures! They just remind me how wonderful these clothes were. All those gauzy gowns!

Wow this was a nice suprise, I always loved this collection especailly the ombre gowns at the end, thanks for the lovely Hqs Matthaeus123:flower:

^^Thank you for posting! I totally agree. This collection and show is still so killer!

So many great ideas here that do still hold up! The nude/black lace looks are so chic. I LOVE those drainpipe nude jeans that look turned inside out with the pocket bags exposed on the exterior...the fit of them is so hot! And then those oversized smocked degradé dresses! So gorgeous!

Plus, that disheveled hair and makeup, the enormous Grand Palais set and the soundtrack of the Burundi drums is all just so good! So sexy!

It was just overall a really great fashion show. Great fashion, great models, great set, great music. NONE of that is happening with the current state of the house.

such amazing show, thanks for share i think that pieces are very actual.

One of my favorite. The collection is effortless and the soundtrack fills the space, what an experience.

What I love most is Hye-rim Park heel falling of and her not missing a beat!

amazing show, I love the backstage video, the nude makeup, the delicated lace and transparency and the big inmense Grand Palais

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->