Christian Dior S/S 11 Paris

Part 4 HQ

He's a genius

amazing collection with interesting details and beautiful shoes

vogue.it

It's like Christian Dior did a bad version of Diane Von Furstenberg. I literally started cringing as i saw the slideshow of this collection. Just awful :(

I was really expecting so much of Christian Dior this season. Hope John Galliano's collection is like this

and the noose tightens around John's neck. soon they'll kick him out when we're all complaining how bad things are, when it's plainly obvious his creativity has been stifled.

Geez, what a terrible collection. Looks like the newest low for Dior.

I will say I think Dior has the best shoes this season, just beautiful

even gwen stefani's collection looks 10x better! is he getting tired and lazy?

I seriously don't know what to think, but I don't hate it. I'm defiantly attracted to the first couple of looks and the fascinating prints. I kinda like the hair too.

I think a lot of people here are more upset with the theme of this collection than the clothing itself. There are some nice pieces, and some not-so-nice pieces. I'm not a huge fan of this at the moment, but I can feel that this collection will grow on me.

All the colors are great, i see now the silhouette at Dior never change! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian Dior - Spring Summer 2011 - Preview/Full Edited Show (Exclusive video on You Tube)

First i was disappointed as hell how weak this is (again). But i changed my mind after seeing the video. I'm not satisfied but it's just better in movement.
Btw what happened with John? His face really scares me nowadays... :shock:

This summer wardrobe, with its upscale combination shorts and hint of the silver screen era, was far from the divine madness that the designer would once bring to his Dior shows. But a gal’s gotta dress and a brand has to sell. Mr. Galliano put his energy into making a strong, lively collection. And sailor caps off to that. /suzy menkes. iht.com

OMG YUK YUK YUK BAD BAD BAD.

I cant see one redeeming piece in those pictures.....literally. Maybe if this was 2 years old and Beyonce, katy perry ect COPIED Dior (with the hair)--then fine. But Dior trailing behind THEM with the hairstyles.....i know Bey & KP didnt create the style, but at least when they rocked it, it seemed fresh.....if this is a prediction for SS11?? Damn...Overkill a look.

I dont like anything AT ALL. Its awful.

It's just the same old same old from John for Dior to me. Some items might stand out on the red carpet later on but as of now it's just ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->