Cool Long Hairstyles For Guys

um..are you sure? That mullet/mohwak thing is...hem, hem...horrid..ahh don't kill me!

I really :heart: longish hair on certain guys. Not all, though. It can't be all one length, greasy, and stringy. Ew. Also, certain face shapes are just not suited to long hair. But on some guys...! So hot.

i want my hair like this.

Attachments

• hairclose.jpg
    hairclose.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 27
You could always flatiron it, but I don't think its something that should be done too often. Anyways, I think a medium length haircut is best, that way you can be professional (if need be) during the day and a rebel at night.......have you tried a hair pomade (seriously, these things work, but can be a pain in the *** to rinse out)..I think longer hair looks best for those who have straight hair..especially as a male.....Once you grow it out some, you can also use a styling cream to spice it up and give your hair some character. You have to pay attn to your hair texture and purchase the correct products for it....like my hair is curly so I have to lightly spray some oil to keep it looking nice......

Mr-Dale said:
Any tips for someone with thick wavy hair :innocent:
And not to feminine looks, cause my face is already a bit feminine and I don't want to be mistaken for a girl ofcourse :P

mouko said:
This is from Hedi Slimanes Photobook..I want to get my hair done like this

hedi3.jpg
I :heart: this too.

Also, I think the boys from The Cooper Temple Clause and Kasabian always have exemplary hair styles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theory said:
You could always flatiron it, but I don't think its something that should be done too often. Anyways, I think a medium length haircut is best, that way you can be professional (if need be) during the day and a rebel at night.......have you tried a hair pomade (seriously, these things work, but can be a pain in the *** to rinse out)..I think longer hair looks best for those who have straight hair..especially as a male.....Once you grow it out some, you can also use a styling cream to spice it up and give your hair some character. You have to pay attn to your hair texture and purchase the correct products for it....like my hair is curly so I have to lightly spray some oil to keep it looking nice......
Theory, do you have any recommendations for a brand of pomade for someone with very fine, straightish hair?

dior homme styles are often nice

dio001.jpg

dio002.jpg

i would cut my hair similarly, except i've waist length hair and am not eager to lop it off.

mrbutom said:
Theory, do you have any recommendations for a brand of pomade for someone with very fine, straightish hair?

In my opinion no one makes better hair products than Japan. I'm a loyal user of "Gatsby" brand hairwax for men. They come in all strengths, from looser ones that keep your hair soft yet hold when you style (for longer hair) to hard waxes for spikes or twists.

It will be a mission to find, your best bet is to look for a large city around you that has a japan town or japanese grocery store and check if they have them.

if u get your hair about shoulder length and really healthy.......and so that its the same length all over generally, you will be able to do a lot with it.

i can make my hair extra thick and wavy.........straight and floaty.....tied back in bun.....all back.....pony tail.......you can do a lot

Are there any good websites with hairstyles?
I'm trying to grow longer hair too.

Bumping this thread.
00028.L.JPG

Dior Homme FW04
What do you think? I want that hairstyle :woot: , not sure if it would work for me thought. :unsure:
Or:
00038.L.JPG

(from the same show)

I love the first one, would make it a little more funky, cut in it a bit more.

That straight hair look has been here for such a long time in London but I do really like it.

00028.L.JPG

I actually have this exact haircut, only my hair is dark blonde. My hair is straight, and I kind of wanted that 'shag' look, but I can't figure it out.

oh my gosh, i knew when i opened this thread that i'd see dior homme pictures. :lol:

I'm sad that so many Dior Homme pictures came up. They've all got the same haircut basically and its what I'ev already got. No inspiration for me :lol:

Erzébeth II said:
dior homme styles are often nice

dio002.jpg
honestly, if I saw this person on the street I would never guess it was a guy.

long hair on guys.

I am male and have shoulder length hair… I really want to cut it but not too short, can anyone show me styles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->