Cool Long Hairstyles For Guys

00040m.jpg

-- men.style.com

I think I like this cut best for longer hair. But I'm not a fan of hiar much longer than that.

I don't like it when guys have long enough hare for a pony tail, and are walking around with one too.

I like the shaggy college-guy look. Now THAT'S hot. It took me days to convince my brother to do that.. but he has since cut his hair. :(

my 12 year old brother is trying to do the shaggy haired college look, its kinda amusing. and slightly cute. he has his first girlfriend!

Actually after my first year of college I came home and all my guy friends had longer hair. It looks really low maintenance but good. Like you may have just rolled out of bed but you're hot and you know it. Yeah, like that.

i love when guys have long hair, well when done well.

i think these styles are a lil more up to date compared to some of which has been posted :rolleyes:
24ib.jpg

231kq.jpg

haaair1zs.jpg

i dont like totally long hair on guys, just like little sprouts (?) haha... i like gael's hairstyle :wink:

Question about hair on guys

Ok, i've grown my hair out and now its pretty long...about the length of Jesse McCartney or Tom Welling. I've got medium-brown fairly straight hair and I try to mess it up like the celebs, but it doesn't always look great and its not easy to keep it lookin messed-up-good. My question is, do any of u guys know what kind of cut Tom Welling or Jesse McCartney get, or any secrets to stying it? I've tried using matte or "just out of bed" styling products, but if anybody knows of any cool products that would work for this type of style that would be awesome. Also what are the best ways to use the products. Thanks so much!!!!

~Joe :unsure:

Get a really choppy cut, use words like Texture, and chunky, when you go to get your hair cut. I use a product called Clay by Sebatien it's matte and maintains throughout the day. Hope that helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->