Cool Long Hairstyles For Guys

I would take a picture to your stylist - he/she will know best how to achieve the look you're going for. As for product, I would use bumble and bumble's sumowax

dont use gunky products, just spray a bit of something in it to make it loosely styled

Acid said:
dont use gunky products, just spray a bit of something in it to make it loosely styled

Good call. If I ever actually do use 'product' its just a little spray or mousse, let it dry, then comb it through. It makes it look natural and retains the shape pretty well.

thanks!!!

secondly said:
I'd stay away from trying to replicate that second one.
why?

thanks for all the great advise and product suggestions!!!!!! :wink: Oh also, do you guys apply the wax and stuff to dry hair or damp hair?

redsoxdude1714 said:
why?

thanks for all the great advise and product suggestions!!!!!! :wink: Oh also, do you guys apply the wax and stuff to dry hair or damp hair?

I just think its a bad haircut, lol. There are already a few threads on long hair for guys, so I'd check them out for ideas.

When I use mousee/spray its on damp (not wet) hair, then I let it dry and then basically brush it the way I put the stuff in, so that it looks natural and retains the hold (ie no gross gel lines or partitions or greasy chunks).

men's long hairstyles

Could someone recommend a cool long men's hairstyle? I have thick blonde hair... Thanks tons in advance! :flower::heart:

icey please remember to do a search prior to starting a thread :flower:

yea guys! any one with lmen onger hair pics for inspiration? ive got long curly hair! i dont know if i shld cut it or not....the number of times ive been called madame in paris is...hmm. shocking. haha.

thanks in advance! :D

i have mid-lenght hair; but want a change, in style and colour ( my hair is dark brown )
can anyone give me some tips? or advice?
thanks

Hair at Dior Homme is just boring and looks funny. I've always loved Travis Fimmel's hair.:wub:
fimmel,0.jpg

theage.com

bump *

spray ? like hairspray? i find it makes it sticky
or mousse

any other suggestions?

must agree about the gunk. it makes my hair itch
ninja.gif

Photo: shot by Leo Krumbacher for Aveda Hair

krumbacher.net

the second pic you posted.. the longer hair with the black V neck^
you would need some product to keep your hair smooth like that no?
and then sort of floating on the sides

i have tried different things like waxes but i really don't like how they feel ..

^ I dont think you need any product for that hair just style it while blow drying and finish it with hair spray

Last edited by a moderator:
is there an alternative for hairspray..
i find it makes it feel sticky :ninja:

is there an alternative for hairspray..
i find it makes it feel sticky :ninja:

Try using a finishing creme like aveda's universal styling cream of bumble and bumble's grooming creme. Put it through your hair when wet then just comb and blowdry it. It will stay smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->