COS Collection of Style

Gossiping- ik you've mentioned that before :wink: I really like it too but I never use clutches.

Anyone know when the COS sale starts? So much good stuff but I can't afford it!

they always have a sale don't they

well i've only been in the westfield store properly - and they just have tags which say 20% off or whatever anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure once they take off here more they will start a store in N America.

i wish they would have more stores in the uk, not all just in london :(

hm I like it like that :P it means it's more ~exclusive. Still one will probably open up in somewhere like Bristol next and eventually they will branch out

ahh I love Cos so much! My latest purchase was one of the drapey tops. I had originally bought it in the blue but took it back and now I've bought the black one instead. Idk I just feel like it's more wearable.

DSC_0808.jpg

my picture.

This is the Cos dress I was referring to before. It was very cheap- only £40!

wow love it! what sort of shoes did you wear it with?

Some grey lace up suede wedges. They're ones that I wear everyday-ish so nothing spectacular but I had nothing else and no time to buy new ones :/
And thanks!

^ me too brigadeiro! i only recently got into their stuff when i was in europe last, and now i want more hahaha!

yeah they hardly have anything available to view online

I just visited COS for the first time, for some reason we don't have it in Sweden yet.. and dare I say it was quite possibly the best high-street store I've been to so far. Some lovely pieces, and very good prices. I hope they open here soon!

StellaMare- I can't believe it's not in Sweden yet either! I was looking at the store list and was thinking "where's Sweden?". Surely, as it's made by the same people as H&M and H&M comes from Stockholm, it'd be in Sweden. But it seems to have taken off in Denmark :/ Anyway, yes, it's such an amazing store!!!
This weekend i'm filling out my job app for it but I doubt i'll get a job:/

does anyone else find their fits a bit weird?its not as bad as zara fits and sizing but i dont know i always end up loving so many things in there and then cannot buy any as they just dont look right on me...or is it just me with a weird body or something?:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->