D&G S/S 2010 : Cato, Daria, Jacquelyn, Jules & Katrin by Mario Testino

It's okay. Typical D&G, Dolce & Gabbana ad.

^ I second you, there's nothing innovative, but it's better than the other seasons though. Plus, the cast is great, I love Jacquelyn! :heart:

Typical D&G ad,which I like!
It's young,it's fresh and cool!!Still not crazy about the model casting,they should put some more interesting face among those new girls

Typical D&G campaign..

Thanks for scanning all new campaign pics including other ones, Northern Star :smile:

I miss the old funky D&G ads, but this is kinda funny too. Croissants in handbags and girls enjoying their orange juices while sitting in front of the liquor bar? Good morning. :lol:

P.S. Cato looks so lovely.

it looks a bit too cheap (as the collection, to me). it reminds me a gap or an esprit add : nice in a big commercial center, not in a luxurious boutique

Jacquelyn is surprisingly the only one i like of the bunch.who is the melancholy looking blond on the bottom right?

ugh took the words straight out of my mouth. I swear, Mario should've made Jacquelyn the main girl or at least place other girls surrounding her to atleast give some attitude in the shots. So far, everyone else looks like they're fading away and totally pointless unlike Jacquelyn.

Great to see Cato in this again.

it looks a bit too cheap (as the collection, to me). it reminds me a gap or an esprit add : nice in a big commercial center, not in a luxurious boutique

it's D&G, their diffusion brand, not Dolce & Gabbana anyways. D&G IS shopping mall, not luxurious boutique.

there's a curious lack of outright sex appeal for a collection this raunchy. i mean, this looks like a childrens' campaign. they could've gone so many different ways with this denim stuff considering it's going to sell regardless of how they advertise it.

Katrin AND Cato?...oh lord i'm dying...SUCH BEAUTIFUL CASTING!!

GET IT CATO & KATRIN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->