Versace S/S 2010 : Georgia May Jagger & Simon Nessman by Mario Testino

I love this campaign, it definitely has a 90s vibe to it, its more kitcshy to me then tacky, but i love the collection:heart:, and Georgia May is growing on me, the last shot in the pink dress is my favorite so far:D

I love the new shot with the Pink dress.....it looks alot more vibrant in colour than on the runway.

I just want to see some standing up shots like the one i posted from Vogue UK.

Those killer shoes need to be advertised properly!

new one is actually very nice she's growing on me a little...

After looking at the newest shot, my verdict is.... I don't like the ad campaign. Georgia is beautiful in her own right, but she cannot model at all. Why couldn't they have just used Lara Stone!? They look alike on the face, but atleast Lara actually has some sex appeal to sell Versace clothes and fits the Versace aesthetic more.

Just came across this scan from Vogue UK and wouldn't this have been awesome for the campaign??

Versace Twitter

Yes without a doubt that would make one stunning campaign shot. I thought the exact same thing when I saw it in UK Vogue.
With a dramatic background to make it less editorial, it would work to perfection. I love the energy from Constance and Alla there. :heart:

The new shot is the best out of the lot. Nice change in angle, shame about the rest. Thanks for posting!

ugly.tacky.insult to the collection.:angry:
the only shot i'd save is the one with the black&white suit..the rest are..:sick:
this collection was perfect for a campaign with isabeli fontana :heart:

This I have to agree with. Isabeli's got a better body and she's more beautiful.

As an advertising tool the newest image is probably the best....unfortunately facially for Georgia it's by far the worst. Clearly she looks better upside down.

Ah ah love the last shot!
Georgia has this kind of sl*tty air in all the shots,which I love :lol:
Great to see those killer shoes too,they're gonna rock next season!

lol that new one looks kinda sl*tty. Especially when it's Georgia, she kinda gives off a "My sugar daddy bought me this dress" vibe.

I actually feel like this is fashion's new direction... from the Babydoll's of the '00's to the sex kittens of the 10's. Something tells me that five years from now, lots of ads will look like this one. Goes hand in hand with the hard economic times, too.

I love the pose in the new one, but her face still freaks the hell out of me.

New one for mens. A little glimpse of Paolo Anchisi there :lol:

thefashionisto

the ad looks waaaay better in print.she still looks like a less impressive Lara though.:innocent:

Wooow This Is So Hot No Amazing Loveethis Campaing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->