Daily Exercise #4

absolutely none...
:shock:
currently exhibiting sloth-like tendencies...
:ninja:...

cheers~!...
:lol:...

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday: 15 minute run - I tried, but running in 40C heat and what feels like 100% humidity is nearly impossible!

Tuesday -20 min run (agreed - too hot for any longer!)
Wednesday - 40mins cycling, 45 mins personal trainer

Tuesday: 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.
Wednesday: 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.
Thursday: 25 minute jog + 40 minute walk + 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.

I am only slowly getting back to working out, so I did 30 mins of tae-boe workout with Billy Blanks on Tuesday and Saturday. Gotta work out more in the nearest future

Saturday: hour on the elliptical, 30 minutes stationary bike.
Sunday: 30 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes stationary bike.

Sunday: 30mins elliptical, 20 mins stationary bike, 30 mins weights
Tonight: 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins stationary bike, 15 mins weights

Friday: 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.
Saturday: 45 minute of bike + 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.
Sunday: 30 minute jog + 50 minute walk + 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.

Monday: 1hr. 15 min of bike ride in the morning + 2 hr bike ride in the afternoon + 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.
Tuesday: 1hr of bike ride + 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.

Wednesday: 20min of swimming + 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.
Thursday: 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.

my parents were nice and got me a exercise bicycle for Christmas, and I'm trying to cycle at leat 20 minutes / day.
I don't want to start with too high goals, because that's the reason I always end up giving up exercising.

So 20 minutes of cycling on the last 5 days (yay for me!:lol:)

my parents were nice and got me a exercise bicycle for Christmas, and I'm trying to cycle at leat 20 minutes / day.
I don't want to start with too high goals, because that's the reason I always end up giving up exercising.

So 20 minutes of cycling on the last 5 days (yay for me!:lol:)

That's so nice of them! Do you watch much TV? I find that cycling while watching TV or studying/reading or listening to books on tape helps me to go longer, and is sort-of multitasking.

I did 45 minutes on a stationary bike today at my gym.

Saturday:
45 minutes on the elliptical
10 minute power-walk/jog on the treadmill

Friday: 13km bike ride + 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.
Saturday: 17km bike ride + 100 reverse crunches + 60 inner thigh sculptor work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->