Dansk Magazine #22 F/W 09.10 : Gisele Bündchen

tarsha

Reaction score

It's a actual cover shot, only the text will be different.

dansk facebook page via luciuscious

Last edited by a moderator:
they always gives good black and white cover. i like. thx for posting :smile:

She doesn't look good in that Alexander Wang piece.

... and thanks to Gisele! It's really refreshing to see her like that - like, stripped down.

They give good cover.

didn't they change the logo twice already...? though i guess this time it has to do with property rights and such, judging by what was posted in the business of mags thread.

and i don't know, why Gisele? boring, and seems a little desperate to me, like they're trying to assert the magazine's relevance, showing everyone that they're still alive and well. it looks alright, but not among their better covers.

not as beautiful as adriana lima in that dress

That dress is just a hot mess to begin with, but I have to agree. You have to be able to fill it out in all the right places. Not that you can see the dress in its entirety in this shot, but I'm just saying. The only thing I like about what Gisele did with it is that she pulled on the sleeves. The sleeves on that dress (on every person that I've seen wear it) seem too long and they just look weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
If she is wearing a s/s dress, I have a hard time believing its for the cover. It just doesn't make sense.

If she is wearing a s/s dress, I have a hard time believing its for the cover. It just doesn't make sense.

I agree it's quite strange, but there must be a reason. It's not exactly the kind of thing you just wouldn't notice... :rolleyes:

But I think she looks really good. The text on the cover is interesting... "The end...? Or a new beginning..." :blink:

I like the cover line. Perhaps this shot was intended for their never released summer issue?

Gisele is so stunning. I love her and I love the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->