Denim Deluge

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
Denim Deluge
The latest really really really hot jeans

NEW YORK: Friday, January 30, 2004

Denim line of the second: James Jeans. The buzz is all about creator and designer Seun Lim’s new James Preserved Denim line. Named after her husband, the jeans feature figure-flatterers like a darker rinse of denim on the inner thigh (thighs look smaller, legs longer) and a special pocket design—exclusive to this brand—that draws the eye upward (rear looks smaller, higher). “I had gained some weight and didn’t want people to notice,” Lim said. “So I decided to create a line of jeans that would change the way women felt and looked in jeans.”

The Daily has learned that certain celebs—including Britney Spears, Katie Holmes, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Garner, Mischa Barton, and Sarah Michelle Gellar—along with magazine A-listers—Allure’s Kelly Atherton, InStyle’s Cindy Weber Cleary and Sydne Bolden, and Vogue’s Meredith Melling Burke (who already owns a pair)—will be receiving complimentary pairs just in time for fashion week. To get yours, don’t go looking in Barneys—they sold out in a week.
JIM SHI

Opinions?

:woot: ooh! Those sound fab! I wish I could find them online!

Agreed!!! I love the idea of the dark wash on the inner thigh. I've never heard of anything like that... it's such a good idea!! And gosh knows, some jeans can make you look *bad*...

I saw them on Good Day Live...I want a pair! Can you get them online?

I have a growing dislike of jeans. There seems to be a new (self-styled in all probabilty) 'hot' brand every month...thanks for the info though... :flower:

~queueing up for one~

Sounds perfect! I hope they will come available in europe soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->