Describe your Significant Other's Personal Style!

EdenRoc

Reaction score
I'm new so I'm not sure if this has been done! How does your boyfriend/girlfriend dress? If you are a free bird right now describe the personal style of your bestfriend! I will answer too...just need a bit to think about it.:D

Oh lord...he dresses like a mechanic :smile:
I plan to re-style him very soon though :D

In the winter he just wears pretty generic alternating black and grey cashmere sweaters. Has some nice dolce & gabbana and yohji jackets. In summer he dresses in the typical euro-party-boy dress-code (i.e flaming Etro shirts! ha). He really likes Etro (i'm not such a fan). And he's never without his signature Alain Mikli glasses. Now that I think about it he puts in much more effort than I do!!:blush:

Very casual. Actually, too casual.

Mostly jeans, trainers, black trousers, zip up "rockport" beige jacket which he pretty much lives in.

I have given up trying to re-style him. He slowly goes back to his normal dress code within a week or two.

Oh well.

My sweetie's casual, too. Pre-me, he wore black jeans, doc martens & very, very LOUD printed shirts, mostly Hawaiian. We've ditched all that and now he wears whatever I buy/pick for him :smile:

My husband is the best dressed man i have ever known personally. He has such great style and taste. He is a big fan of Oswald Boateng and has lots of his suits. He can look scruffy in jeans and jumper, but still sexy. I have helped to style him in the past, especially if he has meetings with footballers and other agents. He bought a pair of shoes some years ago(before we got married), they were very expensive but extremely ugly. I marched him back to knightsbridge and exchanged them for a pair, that everyone complimented him on. He is so good, that he has bought me so many nice clothes without me being there, and i have loved all of them. Thats how he won my heart:heart: .

I like this topic:flower:

My boyf wears super casual california chic stuff to school. Like some kahki cargo shorts, flip flops, and a hoodie over it all. When we go out, he really goes out...
With the dress shirts and the dark socks (or pink socks when wearing his pink dress shirt).
I give him alot of credit because he does try to be creative with his outfits on weekeds. He mixes colors and patterns and does all sorts of stuff, its quiet inspiring. Im the typa girl who buys the entire outfit, for I lack creative skills :blush: .

My boyfriend’s never without his converses and he usually wears jeans and vintage t-shirts (he picks up a lot of he stuff from places like rokit). The other day he was wearing skinny black trousers, black blazer and a pink jumper, he looked so cool! :heart:

Actually it annoys me that he looks good without trying…..it takes me ages to get ready !

hmm describe my significant others personal style, best word to sum up his style is average
His winter outfits consist of slouchy straight legged dark jeans, a tee, hoodie or cardi and chucks, or a suit
Summer is either boardies or denim shorts, tee and havs

His style is very plain, but I dont mind. One shopping addiction is enough in this household.

guy's guy with a little pacific northwest scruffiness. rawr! :blush::D

usually, it's jeans and one of his five rotating t-shirts (which he calls the Fab Five)
over that, a corduroy mechanic's jacket that he's had for 4 years
and is now worn thin in places and smells wonderfully of him :magic:
...but because it's so thin now, he layers a green hoody underneath it on cold days

in the summer, he breaks out these heinous flip flops and ragged cargo shorts. :(
hopefully, he'll grow up soon :rolleyes:..

and out of this frat boy summer uniform.

Casual but he sometimes wear that ugly vest :lol: I plan to burn it!!
no matter what he wears some things I don't like but he always look gorgeous :wub:

He's quite plain.

He'll wear sporty shoes from skateboarding shoes to Nike Shox.
He wears Hollister or AE shirts and blue jeans.

He's quite preppy. ^_^

Um ... skate shoes, jeans, stripey sweater, army jacket, and a trilby.

I don't think this style has a name. "Skinny, indie skater" is my best guess.

mine dresses so boring and... middle america. diesel jeans and tees :ninja: and those sneakers, whatchamacall them...

ive bought him some awesome stuff but i end up keeping it cause its too much for him.

i mean, how is a velvet balenciaga blazer too fabulous for a guy?! :lol:

the only thing he's kept from waht i bought were a fabulous pair of calvin klein collection blk biker ish boots, that were mine to begin with, but got over them the first week. he doesnt stop wearing them, but in such a bad way.

then again he thinks my taste is horrible, so whatever :lol:

my boyfriend is a cartoon because he has a closet full of the same outfit: black jeans and band shirts. i wouldn't have it any other way, although i do want to buy him a suit somedayB)

Alejandro yours sounds very much like mine, jeans and tees with white or black chucks. His jeans are a very good cut on him, but i think he has about 5 of the same pair in the same wash and a few different other washes in the same cut. He is very much of the 'find something that fits and looks good then buy up everything in the store and dont go shopping again for months' brigade

He has quite a few amazing suits, which look gorgeous on him, but he only has to wear them about once a week for work during the season and you never see him in them in the off season lol

So besides training gear he is in jeans or shorts and tees all day everyday

I wish mine would buy me a Balenciaga blazer:P or maybe some Raf Simons astronaut boots:blush:

But I adore his simple style, he'd be an essential cool nerd, loves geeky glasses, stripes, and wear his polos with ties, in fact, he wears ties with most things...lots of black, gray,army green and red, simple hoodies,blazers,peacoats. Skinny black jeans and Chucks. and he looks fantastic in slim suit:blush::heart:

i don't think mine has ever HEARD of balenciaga! he's a white button down over white t-shirt, khakis and.. gulp.. skate shoes.. sort of guy. he does have a nice suit that i wish he'd live in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->