Astrology and personal style

I would also interpret Taurus as a person who moves at their own pace. Or who moves according to inner timescales that perhaps can't be easily seen by someone on the outside, but which are apparent to the person themselves - and to them, it's more important to persist with their goals than it is to explain themselves to outsiders. Why waste the time, when everything will become clear when the goal is achieved?

Being Taurus doesn't mean someone doesn't have moods - nobody mistakes a bull for being something which never gets mad. And bulls can be charmingly inquisitive creatures, very alert and reactive when they perceive there's a real need for action.

Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Virgo Ascendant in Aries, Mars in the First House Mars Conjunct Ascendant Moon in the Sixth House Venus in the Eighth House Sun in the Ninth House Saturn in the Ninth House

Major aspects
Sun Conjunction Saturn 2°55 <<< :rolleyes:
Sun Conjunction Uranus 6°37
Sun Conjunction Neptune 1°36 <<< :heart:
Sun Sextile Pluto 6°15
Moon Trine Mercury 1°34
Moon Square Venus 7°25
Moon Trine Jupiter 4°30
Moon Sextile Pluto 7°53
Mercury Square Mars 4°53
Mercury Trine Jupiter 2°56
Venus Trine Mars 4°06
Venus Trine Ascendant 2°51 <<< :heart:
Mars Conjunction Ascendant 1°15
Saturn Conjunction Uranus 3°42
Saturn Conjunction Neptune 4°31
Neptune Sextile Pluto 4°40

hey can you guys tell me about tauruses? im a taurus and i find that i get along with scorpios the best.

Sun Virgo, Venus Virgo, Rising Libra

I have Mars in Virgo too. :blush:

I don't know what this is supposed to mean for my style... except maybe that I'm picky?

I admit I'm not very experimental, I gravitate towards feminine, form fitting clothes, but nothing too fussy. I like buying clothes that are versatile too so I can use to make many different outfits.

I love this thread! I've always been interested in astrology, but have never considered much how it affects my sense of style (beyond the fact that I feel like a very typical Capricorn in appearance).

I have:
Sun in Capricorn
Moon in Pisces
Ascendant in Aries
Mercury in Capricorn
Venus in Aquarius
Mars in Pisces

It would be interesting to see what someone would read from that in relation to personal style!

This makes me curious, I've always been curious about astrology ^_^ ( I don't particularly believe in horoscopes, but I do feel like it makes sense planets influence us)

I looked at my natal chart on astro.com and got this:
Sun: gemini
ascendant: virgo
venus: 14 can

What does this all mean? :flower:

^ Yes, I like you--just the way you are :wink:

I wanted to ask is anyone Aries/Virgo :lol:
Anyway, I understand myself so much more since I know this zodiac stuff. For examples...Virgos are cold, likes wearing black, white and then Aries likes to wear red....and it's fire...that's totally me.

Sun in Libra, Moon in Capricorn Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in the Eleventh House Moon in the Second House Saturn in the Eighth House Venus in the Tenth House Sun in the Eleventh House

This is interesting. But who is this total (and rather unpleasant) stranger?? :( Most of what it says could not be further from myself nor my values...hmm...normally at least some of it would resonate...only the 10th house being in Venus resonates here, but I already knew that...

The color oracle on the same site, on the other hand, was frighteningly accurate...:shock:...and fun as well! :flower:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?btyp=cf

**The Career and Vocation part of the horoscope had super-resonated with me as well, and I kept nodding in agreement while reading it...until I realized it was a sample report for Bob Dylan. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my natal chart: Aries/Virgo

Midheaven in Taurus
Fortune 25°01' Taurus, in House IX
Venus 22°23' Taurus, in House IX
Mercury 28°50' Я Aries, in House IX
Saturn 5°32' Aquarius, in House VI
True North Node 24°07' Я Capricorn, in House V
Neptune 16°43' Capricorn, in House V
Uranus 13°45' Capricorn, in House V
Moon 8°27' Capricorn, in House V
True Lilith 29°44' Я Sagittarius, in House IV
Pluto 19°52' Я Scorpio, in House III
Ascendant 2°49' Virgo- Ascendant or House I
Jupiter 3°38' Leo, in House XI
Chiron 21°17' Cancer, in House XI
Mars 1°53' Cancer, in House X

Last edited by a moderator:
**The Career and Vocation part of the horoscope had super-resonated with me as well, and I kept nodding in agreement while reading it...until I realized it was a sample report for Bob Dylan. :rofl:

Hilarious :mrgreen:

A chart only shows potential, not reality ... and not all astrologers are equally gifted. Some are very positive, others are pretty negative ... there are many possible interpretations of the same data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->