Describe your Significant Other's Personal Style!

^ When he's asleep, whisper it in his ear ... Balenciaga! Balenciaga! :wink:

Very simple... He has improved since we started living together but still very simple... I don't mind it. I love him the way he is. I think I would feel uncomfortable if he was more into fashion than me. hehe.

^not to mention - we wear the same size everything (including shoes) - so we pretty much have the same style at this point :P

Too casual, almost to the point of grunge though he's very clean. Lots of t-shirts, REI hiking pants and casual Mephisto shoes (VERY comfortable). He doesnt like to shop much. Medium length (but cut very nicely) hair. His dressing style doesnt match our cars LOL but its :heart:HIM:heart:

When he dresses up, he cleans up well (Armani and Burburry suits mostly)

My bf dresses very plain. Jeans with video game t shirts or polos and tennis shoes. If he dresses up it's khaki's and a button down. His mom still buys him clothes because he couldn't care less about style, most of his stuff is from gap or j crew.

My poor bf works so much he only ever seems to be in his chef's uniform.
But on the chance he gets an off day he is very simple.....
jeans, boots and a t-shirt- Just how I like it.:P
He does have a fondness for odd hats though.
:rolleyes:

If I hadn't met my boyfriend I'd probably still be stuck in the 'simple basics' rut, a classic, grown-up, but utterly un-adventurous type of style. He introduced me to designers I now love, Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester, Yohji Yamamoto and tons of others. He's also really surprisingly good at finding things that look completely un-wearable on a hanger and then suggesting I try it on, only to find out it's actually an amazing piece I wouldn't have even looked twice at.

However we both sort of constantly have to stop each other from spending money on clothes, especially now when I'm saving up for college/a trip. It's torture...!

Band shirts and jeans mostly, sometimes sweaters. Lots of Diesel stuff and some American Eagle.

Omg, my bestfriend looks like a unemployed lawyer, and he's my age!!! he's 20!!! Oh god.

AND my boyfriend style is quite classic yet young kinda punk kinda indie kinda hippie. I love him!

^ sounds cute =)

I would describe my boyfriends style... but since he just "steals" all my clothes.....

I don't feel like describing my style.

gotta love a boyfriend who wears all the same sizes.

Casual wear is basically jeans and a couple of old band t-shirts and sneakers :lol:

Work wear is expensive suits, it's one of his weaknesses...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEROES
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->