Director David Lynch to Create the Set at Kenzo Fall 2014 Show

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
These two need all the help/gimmicks they can get/find :innocent:

Director David Lynch to Create the Set at Kenzo Fall 2014 Show

Kenzo creative directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon have proven themselves to be aficionados of pop culture’s biggest cult classics. In recent years at Opening Ceremony, the duo has collaborated with directors Spike Jonze and Harmony Korine on collections surrounding their respective films ”Where the Wild Things Are” and “Spring Breakers,” and they’ve reportedly gotten another famed director on board for their upcoming Kenzo show in Paris.

According to WWD, David Lynch, who’s best known for his role in creating the hit TV series “Twin Peaks” and for directing films like “Blue Velvet” and “Mulholland Drive,” will be heading up the set design and soundtrack for Kenzo’s fall 2014 show, the brand has confirmed to us.

Lim and Leon have chosen to show at a large dock space located on the Left Bank, making for a waterfront backdrop. Will there be eerie, murder mystery vibes? We can only hope. Plus, the designers literally made it rain chocolate at their Opening Ceremony show in New York this season, so we have high expectations for what they might be planning.
fashionista

I cant wait for this! Im not the bigest fan of Kenzo but their sets are always great, with Lynch on the picture its going to be outstanding for sure, his sets are out of this world.

i agree with you Heather Anne...
:lol:

funny how people talk about the chocolate set but does anyone even remember the clothes...

?!

kenzo seems to be selling a lot of sweatshirts and not much else...

i just don't get how they have the whole hollywood connection...
i know they are both from calilfornia, but- for example, how did they wind up besties with chloe sevigny?

yeah- i am definitely not their target market...
hipsters only!
:lol:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxycakes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->