Dita Von Teese

Very Lingerie Week - Premium Party by Peach John Featuring Dita Von Teese - Arrivals
June 21, 2007 - Kasumigaoka National Stadium
Tokyo, Japan
wireimage

Dita Von Teese performs almost naked at the Peach John "Very Lingerie Premium Party" in Tokyo, Japan june 21

celebutopia.net

She is in really great shape, I wonder what kind of excersize she does and if she'll come out with a work out video. I know it's kinda tacky for her to do that but I think it would sell!

^hey id buy that video:PShe looks incredible in that fushia and black gown, great color on her!!:heart::heart:

Me too:blush:, I love that dress also, the color really suits her, I think she's worn it before with Manson.

Hq adds to kochie's set :flower:
celebutopia.net
Dita Von Teese @ Peach John "Very Lingerie Premium Party" - Arrivals, Tokyo, Japan, June 21

She is in really great shape, I wonder what kind of excersize she does and if she'll come out with a work out video. I know it's kinda tacky for her to do that but I think it would sell!

Giggles....I don't think that's something she would do. :wink: Though I'm sure if she did, I'd buy it.
I do know, however, that she does pilates and yoga & also swims. She is also working on a book of beauty tips.

She is absolutely divine! I love how she blended in with the pink and black background at the Lingerie party :heart:

And thank you so much for the silver shoot photographs! They're excellent! :woot:

I don't like the kinky-alien-ones....

But Dita cleans up real nice at award shows and stuff. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^great shots, thank you.

Look, it's Dita Von Teesing

June 23, 2007

NOW here’s a cheeky girl — saucy DITA VON TEESE flashing some flesh as she models lingerie at a fashion show. The American burlesque princess was among a selection of beauties showing off Peach John’s new collection in Tokyo.
Stocking thriller Dita, 34, seems to be over her painful divorce from goth rock star Marilyn Manson. You could say she’s put it all behind her . . .

(the sun)

Weekend (Belgium) 4-10 April 2007

weekendbci0.jpg

unbenannt1fy0.jpg
unbenannt2td7.jpg
unbenannt3wx6.jpg
unbenannt4io7.jpg
unbenannt5kc1.jpg

Weekend (Belgium) 6-12 April 2007

weekendakg1.jpg
source: knack.be

:blush:

Wow that looks like an amazing shoot:woot:, I love her in that Dior couture ruffley dress, beautiful!:heart::heart:

Dita Von Teese leaving Scott's Restaurant in London, June 25
celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->