Dolce & Gabbana S/S 07 Milan

how many times snejana opened dolce and gabbana.... seems like she opened it for ages..

_hannah said:
how many times snejana opened dolce and gabbana.... seems like she opened it for ages..

This is her third time..and her third Dolce and Gabbana show...she's been opening them every since her first season :woot:

same D&G and dolce and gabbana are a lil bit disapointed though i enjoyed their talent before.

great show .. and to See Emina
i think some people their don't respect others values and artistic differences here..i saw nice pictures just love it

Sweet_russ thanks so much for uploading those videos!

Personally I think the disconnect in the show is in the second part. The first part really showed a certain silhouette and aesthetic with the black dark colors. The shapes with emphasis on the hip and waist, was really obvious in the first set. Then you get to the second part of the show which wants to try and bridge these super sexy sportswear/club outfits, with the disco themed Cher-esque glitter and glam in the third part. To me, that's where the show fell apart.

However, there's no denying that everything was really well made and defintiely a good...show. Collection? Not so sure.

:smile:

Snejana
Bette Franke
Lily Donaldson
Vlada
Anja
Emina
Doutzen
Caroline
Sasha
Catriona Balfe
Raquel Z.
Olga
Solange
Freja
Natasha
Maryna
Du Juan
Marina
Carmen Kass
Hana
Fabiana Semprebon
Ekaterina Kiseleva
Valentina
Angela
Katia Kokoreva
Ines
Svieta
Alana
Tatiana Oussova
Zuzana Gregorova
Stam
Diana Meszaros
Milana Bogolepova
Shannan Click
Behati
Katya Pushkina
Ingerid Maske
Heather Marks
Katarina Ivanovska
Drielle Valeretto
Suzanne Diaz
Agyness
Rachel Alexander
Leslie
Bette Franke
Tanya Chubko
Olya Ivanisievic
Flavia
Iekeleine
Alison Nix
Coco
Hye
Chanel Iman
Olga
Anna M.
Eugeniya Mandzhieva
Julia Dunstall
Romina Lanaro
Han
Elise C.
Ai
Anouk
Lindsay Ellingson
Irina Lazareanu
Bruna
Anja
Stam
Snejana
Carman Kass
Vlada
Tatiana
Emina
Raquel
Nataha Poly
Hana
Lily Donaldson
Sasha
Caroline

Bad collection. It looks like a Gucci collection. Actually this is what I expect an Gucci collection to be.

F/W 06 was SO much better.

juice major said:
Hey thanx for the vid :-). May I know how to you do it?​

:heart:
how? I captured it from dolce&gabbana site devided it into 3 parts with movie maker and then uploaded on youtube

i hate it...honestly...very much...looking at it only makes me say...what the f**c... but the music is so damn great...who is it...? i love it and can't get enough...

...you serious...? it's so not my thing but i have to admit...i do enjoy this one...
thank you...

unfortunately dolce and gabbana were able to impress and amaze the audience with their ability to produce a real show...but not a real FASHION show... i appreciate the atmospheres and sizes of their shows...but not their clothes...

i hated the evening--- it wa pretty --but so costumey--it is only goo dfor drag queens and showgirls
a lo tof the otehr stuff was cute, but not price worthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->