Dolce & Gabbana S/S 11 Milan

The finale
168296187-dee3379da24aa99e8dd9f037369f1aa3.4c9f43d0-scaled.jpg

VogueParisLive twitter

Dolce & Gabbana - Spring Summer 2011 - Full Show (Exclusive video on You Tube)

Ok, can we all agree that we've had enough with this whole sicilian inspired thing? I think 3 full collections is more than enough. I didn't mind this collection, but can they please go back to doing sexy, glamorous, etc?

if that wasn't sexy and glamorous i don't know what is.....

prtscr-s made by me

btw. they are not in any order

I liked the show-nice pieces,the ambient and the music were great(weren't that Kings of Leon or?) ^_^
edit: it was Muse

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, can we all agree that we've had enough with this whole sicilian inspired thing? I think 3 full collections is more than enough. I didn't mind this collection, but can they please go back to doing sexy, glamorous, etc?
I don't know what show you just saw but that was pretty damn sexy and glamorous!

Sexy Glamour pretty much sums it up. Loved every second of the show. :heart:

LOL.

I meant more hard edge sex. Something circa SS07 or FW07. This was sexy and glamorous but it was sweet and feminine.

Ultra feminine collection.....lace galore, splashes of leopard print and embellishments but it all flowed really well!

It's curious how there was so much complaining of repetition after F/W 10 show, but when they presented almost the same stuff in white with some lace and jewellery thrown in, everybody seems to have a fashion orgasm.

I meant more hard edge sex. Something circa SS07 or FW07. This was sexy and glamorous but it was sweet and feminine.

I totally second that, those were the collection I loved Dolce for.

I'm in :crush: So much better than I expected! The pieces are extremely well-made and the details... OMG!!! (though I hate some of the earrings!)

LOL.

This. I want those chastitiy belts, metallic dresses and leather whips. Enough already with the sicilian thing.
And I want the firece runways too, this setting is too basic for me.

It was an amazing show. I'm just sorry I didn't see like half of it because of that stupid direction.

It was incredible.
I agree with Natasha Poly's initial description that the clothes were very sensual while still remaining quite understated. I wouldn't call it 'Versace sexy', but more mysterious in a 'look but don't touch' kind of way.
I really loved it. Sure, it might be just the fall collection with softer material and in white, but it was incredible.

Love Dolce & Gabbana but this is basically the same as ss10 and fw10, same shapes, styling just in different fabrics.

i couldnt even see some of the clothes because they kept changing the camera shot to the backstage! this show was horrible only because of the way they covered it

love it so much!
Classy and really Italian. those necklaces are cool

I think this collection is brilliant final of their sicilian theme. Anyway i hope that it's a final :smile: It was perfect show with beautiful clothes, great music and amazing cast. It was even better than i expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markrokusek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->