Dolce & Gabbana S/S 11 Milan

Christ, that was so boring. I kind of have in impression they got stuck in the same formula and I can barely get any excitement from their shows.

Liked the sunglasses.

why did they keep cutting to backstage??:angry: so annoying, because the catwalk was already crowded to begin with..We missed half the collection because of it.. And the repetitive songs didn't help..seemed unprofessional. And I won't begin to understand the connection between Pavarotti and Muse :doh:
The collection had some nice pieces though and I loved the makeup and the casting :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.Dear.Lord!!! :heart:
I speak from the bottom of my heart, that I will never anything more than the last 2 Dolce&Gabbana shows. The music, the atmosphere, the clothes, the tears.. it moved me DEEP inside.
And the finale.. I am speechless. Natasha leading tons of girls wearing minimal white outfits showing off their gorgeous legs is such an overwhelming feeling in every each of us, I am sure of that. I hope that one day I get to sit somewhere among those gorgeous people at a Dolce&Gabbana show and give the fantastic duo a standing ovation.
Thank you for making our lives better, seriously. Noone will ever forget what you're doing for this world.

Wow! Really clean yet feminine collection, lots of lace and embellishments + the make up was pure perfection.:heart: I could see Anna Dello Russo wearing a lot from them. Does anyone happen to know what the collection is titled? Maybe "Whiteout" as in Alex Wang?:rolleyes:

I've always liked Dolce & Gabbana but was never in love with it...until now...I want the whole collection!!

I think it was way better than previous season collections.It was subtle, sophisticated and very Dolce & Gabbana.I love those embroided pieces.And of course the finale was stunning.Even the music that was repeating over and over again didn't disturbed me.Can't wait for HQ.

What a beautiful collection!!! So many gorgeous white dresses... I felt like I'm seeing beautiful angels in heaven^_^

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I adore this collection!!!:heart:
Must say, I'm pleasantly surprised. (with both of their collections this season!

^What show were you guys watching? I swear I just saw the same white dress 99 times!

Can't wait for shots of the accessories. The necklaces, earrings, bags and shoes... :heart:

It was pretty boring seeing so much backstage, when the looks finally came down the runway it wasn't exciting as you'd already seen everything.
Other than that, Dolce & Gabbana don't usually end up in my top 5 shows so in a way I'm never disappointed with what they do. I thought the clothes were beautiful, Domenico and Stefano know how to do lace. And the bags were amazing!
Not a favourite so far, but still very good!

That's definitely the best from the sicilian/mediterrian inspired shows!
It was absolutely amazing!
Luxurious,chic,fresh and also SO sexy!It wasn't just about lace like the SS10 collection,it was much more this time...and what about the accessories??Those bags are gonna be the next IT thing
I'm also SO happy they finally started used rich embroderies on the dresses,it was a very intimate collection but with a touch of glam showbusiness!Get ready to see them everywhere!!

Amazing, loved mostly everything, especially the bags, shoes and accessories...the closing garment was truely stunning. p.s sack your camera man, i missed half of the collection because we were backstage most of the time....

Ok, can we all agree that we've had enough with this whole sicilian inspired thing? I think 3 full collections is more than enough. I didn't mind this collection, but can they please go back to doing sexy, glamorous, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->