Dolce & Gabbana S/S 07 Milan

72033043.jpg
72033012.jpg

I think it is interesting, not really my thing, but there are some nice things, love the sunglasses!

(getty is really not working with me at the moment:angry: )

Just watched the show

Woah. That was just....woah.

It started out ok, very Gianni meets Mugler meets Dolce and Gabbana circa 1992. The plastic and rubbery looking fabrics remind me of some of the things they were doing back in the late 90's. And the all black color palette made it look a little less garish. Then there was that section of gorgeous burgundy stuff that honestly could have been a bunch of sacks, I was quite taken with the color.

But when they sent out that beaded hot pink Chanel-esque mini-suit alarms started going off. From there on it brought back a lot of memories from my early childhood.....the bad side of 80's fashion.

The show was ok. I din't really like the plastic and the even dresses and the Bustle pads....Which in my opinion were nasty...But it was a nice show. Most of the clothes were really nice and tailored really well.

Alright, a gillion years later, I finally got the damn video to work. It was pretty cool. Nice set, love the elevator thingies (Esp love Stammy coming out from the centre 'cage'), very theatrical and over-dramatic (what they're good for) Clothes were alright, some are quite wearable while some are so :rofl: Overall, not the best clothes but what a show! :woot:

first gucci, now this....most of the stuff is just really trashy, even on the video.....i'm so disappointed! this is def not one of their best collections...

It was a great show to watch! :woot: Don't really like the collection itself though.. just not my style at all.

I'm 50/50 (which is a shame, I was counting down the seconds for this show). Not that I find half of it good and half of it bad, I just... find everything almost good or almost bad :lol:. Nothings really amazing to me, but nothings too bad, yet it's not boring. Just... odd.

The accessories, however, own.

while it looks weird right now--i think all the short dresses/things cinched at the waist wil become sorta iconic... i hate the bow suit--but this collection is really cool--spacey--but not

ok....so i don't have fashiontv anymore :cry: and i can't watch the videos posted here...double :cry: :cry:

so I wanted to know..how was it coreographed and why was it so difficult

theres alot of great stuff, but there is also alot of trash...

they really need to edit out their collections instead of having an exhausting amount of looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->