Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sienna was right for the part but it just didn't come together well...if they redid it for another movie, I don't really know who would fit.

But if you skip to around 6:29... you can see some footage that I think is from the Gerald Malanga video of the REAL EDIE in her red dress.

Wow....thanks for posting....because I refuse to watch that movie, but I went to 6:29 and that is definitely the Real Edie!! Cool.....cause I've never seen that footage of her!! LOVING the red skirt!!!

What I don't understand about the movie, is if the real versions of Vinyl and Beauty #2 exist, and you are recreating them for a movie - how can you not recreate them the right way????? I mean - the one scene from the movie I watched was of them making Vinyl - and they didn't even do it right??!!?? Did they think that not too many people had seen Andy's underground films?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and there's footage of Edie more after that little clip as well!

Where have you seen Vinyl and Beauty #2 Klove?

Sienna in "Poor Little Rich Girl" is so awful! She sounds so creepy. Edie sounded playful and cute.

I thought Sienna Miller did such a great job as Edie, it's such a shame that the film's material was terrible.

I love the 6:29 part. She's even prettier in color, I couldn't believe it.<3

Yeah and there's footage of Edie more after that little clip as well!

Where have you seen Vinyl and Beauty #2 Klove?

Hi Juliet!!!

I own both movies on DVD, I also have Poor Little Rich Girl - bought them off Ebay. They are all so fabulous!! Edie in her prime!!! :wink:
Sad to see the producers of the FG movie just BUTCHER those scenes....can't understand it???
MakingVinyl.jpg
photo courtesy of CC&I

I love Factory Girl, I just ignore all that bad parts :smile:
Sorry but you just ignore the whole film then?? :lol: Sorry... it's actually not that bad, but I hate that ppl think that it's some kind of documentary on Edie Sedgwick's life,,,:innocent:

i wanted to try coloring a black and white photo too.
its such a good waste of time if you're bored :D
ediesedgwick001.jpg

ediecolor.jpg

this pic was posted before and I thought it was felt or leather but it looks like real metal. also, sienna was great in FG but her talents were wasted because of the bad script.

Hi Juliet!!!

I own both movies on DVD, I also have Poor Little Rich Girl - bought them off Ebay. They are all so fabulous!! Edie in her prime!!! :wink:
Sad to see the producers of the FG movie just BUTCHER those scenes....can't understand it???
photo courtesy of CC&I

Thank you for that!! :smile: :smile:
I want to get those too on Dvd , I'd love to own them!
It's too bad they changed the scenes so much then.. I really like the film because it's about Edie and I like how hard they fought to keep the Bob Dylan story in there :P After all the hiding his people have tried to do.

And Sienna really resembled her in that film don't u think?

Scarlettlover - I am very thankful you know how to do all this video stuff and share it with us!!!! As always....you are FABULOUS, darling!!!

Juliet, I really wish they would make another movie about Edie, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon. I have heard that Sienna did a good job, but I just can't bring myself to watch it. :D

Maybe all of us here should produce a movie on Edie.......Scarlettlover could direct:P

^ Hehe I think that's a brilliant idea, we'd do a million times better job :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for taking the time to make that picture sirislen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"