Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Scarlett Lover about the shoes..
I don't think she looks like Edie at all..

ScarlettLover did you upload that clip? I can´t see it, youtube says it´s not available in my country :(

I don't think she looks like Edie either.. The makeup is how Edie would do it but somehow not like her either? Lol.. Thanks scarlett as always, karma :flower:

I went as a Parisian Girl for Halloween hehe but I held the cigarette and did eye makeup like Edie :P

Scarlettlover - thanks so much for those videos. I love:heart: to see Edie dancing. Fabulous!!:P

she did more damage to Edie's image than good, due to the shoes alone

Thank you ScarlettLover!! Some of it has been posted here before but some of it was new. I wonder what she was saying into the mic?

I think her eye make up is good but her coat and shoes don't look enough like a costume. I wish we could see what she has on underneath...not in a perverted way. :wink:

she did more damage to Edie's image than good, due to the shoes alone

No need to sound bitchy but...
Why is everyone so critical over someone elses Halloween outfit? Who cares about the shoes? Is she really going to look like Edie? She wasn't cast as Edie for Halloween, she's just wanting to have fun and everyone gets uber angry and starts attacking her?

Yes, I know everyone here loves Edie, including me... but calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attacking? Angry? We were just commenting on it because it was posted. I don't think anyone cares about her costume THAT much.

Attacking? Angry? We were just commenting on it because it was posted. I don't think anyone cares about her costume THAT much.
Agree with baby here..No one's really up set that she dresses up as Edie, we're just commenting on the picture...:innocent:

I wish we could see what she has on underneath...not in a perverted way. :wink:

I wondered if she wore those shoes to the party (because the were comfortable) then changed into some other shoes??

I am with you babydoll - wonder what she had on underneath the coat???^_^

I went as Edie for halloween! Here's how it turned out:

outfit -
4zx15i.jpg

test run hair and makeup (without beauty mark or false eyelashes) -
b8psw3.jpg

it rained a little the day i went out so my hair got messed up, but i think it still worked out okay -
2vs419y.jpg

9vjvki.jpg

I honestly think you could have done much more with the makeup^^

fauxxaffliction - :heart:Love the earrings!! I think my favorite shot is the last one in the rain with the cigarette.

I totally was about to edit this after you posted like a few min before I did. It wasnt implied towards you. Just sometimes, people take things really serious on here when they should just laugh it off.

Sorry about that Babydoll!

I wanna see more pics of people here that dressed up like Edie!
post!! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->