Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man, that sounds ridiculous. especially the part about edie the cat sleeping.

haha that sounds nuts!
it looks really serious though... the guy must really believe it´s true...

Help please: Can someone help me locate the video in which Edie talks about Paul America? She says something like " Paul America of the hotel America..." and then starts talking about how she had a sexual addiction for him.
Can anyone help?

^^Yes, Edie talks about Paul in Ciao and the tapes from Ciao.

PaulEdie.jpg
photo still from Ciao Manhattan, courtesy of CC&I

Edie Tattoo

Hey,

I think I found something to top the cat reincarnation thing.:shock:

Here is a guy who got a tattoo of Edie on his chest.:o

I found it on...www.bmeink.com/cactus_tattoo.html.

I mean I love Edie and all but I don't think I'd ever have anyone tattooed on my chest?:huh: Even though, I must admit, whoever did the art for the tattoo did a great job!:P

CC

Attachments

• edieonchest.jpg
    edieonchest.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 7
it's an amazing tattoo, good job. but i'd never tattoo edie on my body, i love her, but i woudn't do that. only if was a very little tattoo...

That's a nice tattoo but a little too big for my taste. This guy sounds a little bonkers!

I think the " Edie the Cat" thing is probably just some guy trying to make some money off the " internet fad" thing, you know, when you make something totally ridiculous and it become a fad overnight and everyone then buys his dumb DVD.

Also, thanks guys for letting me now it's in Ciao. xXx

that tattoo is really cool looking but like most of you said, i would never get it.

must be uncomfortable for his girlfriend. you know? having a woman staring at her.

Hey,

I think I found something to top the cat reincarnation thing.:shock:

Here is a guy who got a tattoo of Edie on his chest.:o

I found it on...www.bmeink.com/cactus_tattoo.html.

I mean I love Edie and all but I don't think I'd ever have anyone tattooed on my chest?:huh: Even though, I must admit, whoever did the art for the tattoo did a great job!:P

CC

lol @ the cat guy. That's actually funny!

The tattoo is gorgeous though, really lovely!:heart:

Ok....no new post for a while. So here is one of my favorite "newer" pictures of Edie. I say new because I had not seen it until our FABULOUS loonaka scanned for us not too long ago. I like to call this photo "Legs for Days":P
Edie43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->