Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
klove and loonka you both look amazing! and thanks fairyx and juliet. I love coming to this thread cause everyone is always so lovely.

Thanks for posting Hepburn!! I love Betsey Johnson! I think that video is from the Ciao DVD.
Thanks!! The eyelashes took about an 1hr and 15mins. I just laid there with my eyes closed listening to my iPod. They are fab!! The best thing I've done for myself in a while!!!
photo courtesy of Stephen Shore - gif made by me.

:heart: the gif!

girlsicarus_MED.jpg

this t-shirt was already posted? i simply loved it!
kungfunation.com

here's another one..not loving the face I made, but I'll rather make a new than try to fix this one..

Has anyone been to the Andy Warhol exhibition; Other Voices, Other Rooms. (may be vice versa) I went to the one in the Southbank, in London. Lots of stuff with Edie. Oh she was wonderful.

I soon after watched Factory Girl. Very accurate portrayals.

More Edie Art

Hello again,

I am finding more Edie Art on the web that I hope you enjoy.:blush:

The first one is a college kind of modern art that was found on www.amandadolan.com .

The second one is very interesting because only the outline was done in pencil--the rest of it is done completely in makeup!

The artist Hilda Billy said: "I outline this with pencil forst. then I did eveything with using my cheap mascara. The blue in her eyes and the ronze gold like thing in the hair are my liquid eyeliners. And the silver shirt is by using my silver eyeline.:huh:

It realy was a pain but I'm glad I did this. Can't wait til my next experiment with make-up art."

This one was found on www.deviantart.com.

The next one is another interesting one!:flower: This lady did Edie art on posted notes. Here is the link...http://funnycute.blogspot.com/2008/01/edie-sedgwick-post-its-and-another-plug.html

The last one was found on www.collegefashion.net and was done by Johnny Chuek

Enjoy!:woot:

CC

PS: Cool art, Loonaka!!!:heart:

Attachments

• Edie_Sedgwick.jpg
    Edie_Sedgwick.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 7
  • edieart.jpg
    edieart.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 1
  • edie-sedgwick-painting.jpg
    edie-sedgwick-painting.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 227
  • ediepostits.jpg
    ediepostits.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 27
Has anyone been to the Andy Warhol exhibition; Other Voices, Other Rooms. (may be vice versa) I went to the one in the Southbank, in London. Lots of stuff with Edie. Oh she was wonderful.

I soon after watched Factory Girl. Very accurate portrayals.

I went to it in Stockholm, about a year ago.

about Factory Girl... it´s not very accurate at all...

Yeah I have to agree with fairyx on the not very accurate part :|

By accurate portrayals I mean the way in which the actors/actresses picked up Edie's and Warhol's characteristics.
They were pretty identical to the way they were in the films I saw at the exhibit.

By accurate portrayals I mean the way in which the actors/actresses picked up Edie's and Warhol's characteristics.
They were pretty identical to the way they were in the films I saw at the exhibit.
I don't wanna talk about it :rofl: :ninja:

No no, do explain. If you've got some sort of inside view of Edie I would love you to share it.

No no, do explain. If you've got some sort of inside view of Edie I would love you to share it.
Nah it's not that, it's just that me and fairyx have been through this discussion about factory girl so many times before..:yuk::innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsTransformedClothing
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->