Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't seen the second one - it's amazing! i adore to see pictures of her and andy together :D

I was feeling a bit inspired by edie, so here's a picture I took.

Attachments

• edie.jpg
    edie.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 7
it's such a great picture! it reminds me of edie :D thanks for sharing the picture with us.

I got a little tid bit from an old magazine I found that has a bit on Edie and Andy. It talks about them going to parties together. It's called Modern Living.

Anyways, here's a little bit of it:

"At a formal benefit opening on George Balanchine's Don Quixote, EDIE climbed to the highest balcony in Lincoln Center's New York State Theater to twist, while ANDY and fellow onlookers toasted her in champagne from below. A week later they showed up at the exclusive dinner given by the old guard Nine O' Clockers of New York, ANDY dressed in his usual black, bespotted denim work pants and EDIE in a black crepe evening gown with shoulder-length white gloves, topped with ostrich feathers...".

man, I wish we had pics of that! Here are some other HQ's I found:

ebay, iamthechildofthemoon.blogspot

aw Bibbe! What I wouldn't give just to go back in time and spend a day at the Factory with the Warhol superstars. :ninja:

^ me too! how i wish i could spend some time with them :wub: just for one day would be amazing already lol

I found some cholorized pics on flickr.com

3314799200_4cc38bb337.jpg

3314799194_8b974bff25_o.jpg

3314799186_4240db7655.jpg

3314799208_88729d4042.jpg

She is stunning, she has made such an impact on fashion, she is a legend, but unfortunately a lot of bad things happened to her...

^ too bad, i agree. but was mostly because of that she became such an icon.

Exactly atooomic. To leave a lasting impression you need to live a life on fire. Once the fire's gone the embers remain ~

^ that's right, that's exactly why she's the girl on fire :wink:

does anyone have a photo of the little bird drawing edie did? I've heard of it, but don't think I've ever seen it & I love her little sketches ^_^

Just got the 13 Most Beautiful People Screentest dvd... Edie's was stunning. It was an awesome DVD for any Warhol fan.

Sorry for the double post but I also wanted to ask:

Does anyone have any contact with David Weisman or Melissa Painter? Has there been any update on their documentary?

does anyone have a photo of the little bird drawing edie did? I've heard of it, but don't think I've ever seen it & I love her little sketches ^_^

are there sketches of her round the net?!? :woot: please show!!

can´t remember seeing this... found on myspace.

m_5c9e31e4aba70ae3fcecd164a0110d95.jpg

anyone have a bigger one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"