Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He works in the same building as my sister and she told him i was obsessed with the Factory so he said he wanted to meet me and tell me stories. He said he'll try to contact old people from the factory for when i go back in June which would be really exciting!

^babydoll, that is so cool!! I'd kill to meet someone from the Factory. The stories they could tell - I'm sure it would be amazing!

Oh I love this;

0083.jpg

joseflebovicgallery.com

#6160 this photo is really amazing, there are others from the same day - all they are amazing! :heart:

#6160 is one of my fave pics of Edie :heart:
How could I not see this thread before??

^ good question, but better late than never right? be welcome to the thread :flower:

^aww thanks!
I love Edie so much! She's such a style inspiration :wub:

I wonder if this is the end of discovering new Edie Sedgwick pictures... it seems like every book that needed to be published with unseen photos have already been put out there. I've been collecting and have been fascinated with her personality and image for 5 years now, which isn't that long but I hope the fun of discovering pictures part never ends.

New pictures!! :flower:

Frist, New York, February 8, 1966. (Photo by Fred W. McDarrah/Getty Images)
Second, John Cale and Edie Sedgwick at the New York Society for Clinical Psychiatry annual dinner (Photo by Adam Ritchie/Redferns)
Third and forth, New York, August 31, 1965. (Photo by Fred W. McDarrah/Getty Images)
Fifth, Edie Sedgwick and Gerard Malanga performing on stage at the New York Society for Clinical Psychiatry annual dinner (Photo by Adam Ritchie/Redferns)

Attachments

• edie7.jpg
    edie7.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 29
  • edie8.jpg
    edie8.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 27
  • edie9.jpg
    edie9.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 24
  • edie10.jpg
    edie10.jpg